7 Cities Announce They No Longer Want Federal Funding

Onyx

Gold Member
Reaction score
Every city in America should reject federal funding.

Hell, America should just be a confederation of independent city states.

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
The illegals will make up the funding

LuckyDuck

Gold Member
Reaction score
Every city in America should reject federal funding.

Hell, America should just be a confederation of independent city states.
Right. Independent city states, like ancient Greece. Oh wait, they were easily conquered by a unified Rome.

Onyx

Gold Member
Reaction score
Right. Independent city states, like ancient Greece. Oh wait, they were easily conquered by a unified Rome.
You passed over the word confederation.

I do not believe in city states, but I am a fan of confederated anarchic communities.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Reaction score
Funny this comes up. I've heard through the grapevine that there is basically a plan in place to be able to allegedly reject federal spending for these sanctuary cities, though still siphon in the money anyway. In a nutshell, these large cities will swear off federal spending on the surface, but the money will just be redirected to the states themselves, who will then forward the money to those cities. All thanks to the power of backroom politics.

Onyx

Gold Member
Reaction score
Because that worked so well for the Ottomans?
It never happened for the Ottomans.

They were an empire with a ruler, code of laws, and enforcing agent. I do not believe in any of those things.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Funny this comes up. I've heard through the grapevine that there is basically a plan in place to be able to allegedly reject federal spending for these sanctuary cities, though still siphon in the money anyway. In a nutshell, these large cities will swear off federal spending on the surface, but the money will just be redirected to the states themselves, who will then forward the money to those cities. All thanks to the power of backroom politics.
Well, I don't believe it because I think that would be looked at beforehand. But even if it did, all those foreign criminals will move out of their current sanctuary cities into those liberal sanctuary cities, and the liberals can deal with them. Same goes for those who sneak across the border. Head straight for those liberal cities and states. Works for me.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List