7 Cities Announce They No Longer Want Federal Funding

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2016-11-14_16-26-12.png

Every city in America should reject federal funding.

Hell, America should just be a confederation of independent city states.

Every city in America should reject federal funding.

Hell, America should just be a confederation of independent city states.
Right. Independent city states, like ancient Greece. Oh wait, they were easily conquered by a unified Rome.

Right. Independent city states, like ancient Greece. Oh wait, they were easily conquered by a unified Rome.

You passed over the word confederation.

I do not believe in city states, but I am a fan of confederated anarchic communities.

Funny this comes up. I've heard through the grapevine that there is basically a plan in place to be able to allegedly reject federal spending for these sanctuary cities, though still siphon in the money anyway. In a nutshell, these large cities will swear off federal spending on the surface, but the money will just be redirected to the states themselves, who will then forward the money to those cities. All thanks to the power of backroom politics.

Funny this comes up. I've heard through the grapevine that there is basically a plan in place to be able to allegedly reject federal spending for these sanctuary cities, though still siphon in the money anyway. In a nutshell, these large cities will swear off federal spending on the surface, but the money will just be redirected to the states themselves, who will then forward the money to those cities. All thanks to the power of backroom politics.

Well, I don't believe it because I think that would be looked at beforehand. But even if it did, all those foreign criminals will move out of their current sanctuary cities into those liberal sanctuary cities, and the liberals can deal with them. Same goes for those who sneak across the border. Head straight for those liberal cities and states. Works for me.

Forum List

Back