Laura Ingraham considered for White House press secretary post

Based on what qualification? Wanting a celebrity White House?

I can see it now---- "Okay I'll take questions... yes, over here--- wait, wait your turn, don't come in my ear, OK?"

Last edited:

I can see it now---- "Okay I'll take questions... yes, over here--- wait, wait your turn, don't come in my ear, OK?"

What is it with you fuckers and qualifications? You put Obama in the white house who clearly had no clue on foreign relations and then tried to put in a corrupt lying witch... Give it a rest, the adults are in charge now

What is it with you fuckers and qualifications? You put Obama in the white house who clearly had no clue on foreign relations and then tried to put in a corrupt lying witch... Give it a rest, the adults are in charge now

You have any idea what a Press Secretary does? Actually --- does Rump?
Because there's no advantage at all in their being a celebrity. Zero.

Actually O'bama had more experience in gummint than his predecessor. More than roughly half the previous Presidents. Fun fact.

But even Mitt Romney, with all of four years governorship under his belt, had four years more than the next one.

Trump's foreign relations consist of a bromance with Putin and manufacturing red ties in China.

Trump's foreign relations consist of a bromance with Putin and manufacturing red ties in China.

Hey, be fair. He also imports East European wives and trolls landowners in Scotland.

Actually O'bama had more experience in gummint than his predecessor. More than roughly half the previous Presidents. Fun fact.

But even Mitt Romney, with all of four years governorship under his belt, had four years more than the next one.

Lmfao how you can say that with a straight face is anyone's guess.. Obama was retarded on foreign relations, he kept on getting bitch slapped by everyone, he kept leading from behind.

You obviously don't know jack about Ingraham. She played a large part in getting Trump elected.

Laura Ingraham - Wikipedia

Ingraham earned a Bachelor of Arts at Dartmouth College in 1985 and a Juris Doctor at the University of Virginia School of Law. As a Dartmouth undergraduate, she was a staff member of the independent conservative newspaper, The Dartmouth Review. In her senior year, she was the newspaper's editor-in-chief,[4] its first female editor. In the late 1980s, Ingraham worked as a speechwriter in the Ronald Reagan administration for the Domestic Policy Advisor.[citation needed] She also briefly served as editor of The Prospect, the magazine issued by Concerned Alumni of Princeton. After law school, in 1991, she served as a law clerk for Judge Ralph K. Winter, Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, in New York and subsequently clerked for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. Ingraham has had two stints as a cable television host. In the late 1990s, she became a CBS commentator and hosted the MSNBC program Watch It! Several years later, Ingraham began campaigning for another cable television show on her radio program. She finally got her wish in 2008, when Fox News Channel gave her a three-week trial run for a new show entitled Just In.

Books
She's more than qualified, and taking the position would involve a huge pay cut for her.

She has a great sounding voice and hot too. I liked her a lot since I first saw her. She is over-qualified as Bripat suggests.

I thought trump was going to change the position to Twitter secretary.

Forum List

Back