$7.7 million Just For Air Force One Flight To And From Honolulu

If it costs $7 million to fly to and from hawaii how do commercial airlines do it?

You have to realize that there sre serious problems with that number

Barry and the Secret Service are afraid someone will try to dispatch him... After 6 years, it's too late now, he should have taken Jet Blue...I'm sure they could have bumped FIRST CLASS for him and the entourage!

Our President has received more death threats than any recent President yet our Conservatives still whimper about having to pay to protect him

It would be nice if a president could travel like a regular person. Walk down the street, stop for ice cream, drive a car, go shopping.
It would be nice if his young children could go out and play, visit friends, hang out at the mall without looking over their shoulder

But, unfortunately, the American society has proved to be too dangerous. Any idiot with a gun can take a shot at him. We are a constant threat to not only the president, but his family. As such, we have to pay for their protection so that they can live a somewhat normal life

People like the OP expect them to live in a bunker and not be a burden on taxpayers. Anyone else would apologize to the first family for the burden we place on their lives
Correction: People like the OP expect Democratic presidents to live in a bunker.

They never bitch about this crap when it's a Republican in the White House.

I'm so glad those days are over permanently.

Well I guess we should be like you and bitch about an American citizen who "supposedly" plagiarized something

Barry and the Secret Service are afraid someone will try to dispatch him... After 6 years, it's too late now, he should have taken Jet Blue...I'm sure they could have bumped FIRST CLASS for him and the entourage!

Our President has received more death threats than any recent President yet our Conservatives still whimper about having to pay to protect him
Well yeah. Who do you think is sending the threats?

I don't believe that, especially with 8 years of Bush, and the CROWDS wanting him killed for the wars...But, you believe whatever you care to!

One only has to read some of the posts on this board

Why send threats when this ass clown is now SNIPPED IF the Congress can find their balls?

Now you KNOW that few, if any threats have been made on this board, or if they were made by RWers, you local pussy's would be sending the SS the links!

If it costs $7 million to fly to and from hawaii how do commercial airlines do it?

I suspect that number came from the same place that Bachman's claim of 2 million per day for a trip to India came from. Some teabaggers ass.

Teapers will believe anything if it attacks a man of a darker hue. They are all ignorant hypocrites.

Not to mention the carbon footprint. Americans would have to run 100,000 V-8 SUV's for a month to match the energy consumption of Barry's trip to Detroit not to mention Hawaii. What a bunch of freaking hypocrites.

Now you KNOW that few, if any threats have been made on this board, or if they were made by RWers, you local pussy's would be sending the SS the links!
I said nothing about death threats

Teapers will believe anything if it attacks a man of a darker hue. They are all ignorant hypocrites.

race_card.jpg

Not to mention the carbon footprint. Americans would have to run 100,000 V-8 SUV's for a month to match the energy consumption of Barry's trip to Detroit not to mention Hawaii. What a bunch of freaking hypocrites.
Maybe we need a solar powered Air Force one before conservatives let the Kenyan in office use it

I know and the funny part is that every year that figure gets larger.

A couple years ago they claimed it was 3 million. Another time they claimed 4 million.

They need to settle on one lie and stick with it.

A couple years ago they claimed it was 3 million. Another time they claimed 4 million.

It could be $7.98 and conservatives would still bitch

Please stop confusing pseudo-conservative teapers with true conservatives.

Please stop confusing pseudo-conservative teapers with true conservatives.

You mean the RINOs?

Forum List

Back