$7.7 million Just For Air Force One Flight To And From Honolulu

If it costs $7 million to fly to and from hawaii how do commercial airlines do it?

You have to realize that there sre serious problems with that number

I know and the funny part is that every year that figure gets larger.

A couple years ago they claimed it was 3 million. Another time they claimed 4 million.

They need to settle on one lie and stick with it.

It could be $7.98 and conservatives would still bitch
Please stop confusing pseudo-conservative teapers with true conservatives.

You mean the RINOs?
No, I mean true conservatives and true patriots...not these hate filled teapers who spew nothing but hypocrisy and hyperbole.

Barry and the Secret Service are afraid someone will try to dispatch him... After 6 years, it's too late now, he should have taken Jet Blue...I'm sure they could have bumped FIRST CLASS for him and the entourage!

Our President has received more death threats than any recent President yet our Conservatives still whimper about having to pay to protect him
Well yeah. Who do you think is sending the threats?
Most likely not the people who voted for him.

Not to mention the carbon footprint. Americans would have to run 100,000 V-8 SUV's for a month to match the energy consumption of Barry's trip to Detroit not to mention Hawaii. What a bunch of freaking hypocrites.

We should know by now, those standards don't apply to OUR BETTERS in Government. those standards are only to be imposed on the "little people" in the country

Do as I say not as I do. Eat your frikken slop at school, while we dine on steak, lobster and champagne while they slum on a 17 day Hawaiian vacation

Not to mention the carbon footprint. Americans would have to run 100,000 V-8 SUV's for a month to match the energy consumption of Barry's trip to Detroit not to mention Hawaii. What a bunch of freaking hypocrites.

We should know by now, those standards don't apply to OUR BETTERS in Government. those standards are only to be imposed on the "little people" in the country

Do as I say not as I do. Eat your frikken slop at school, while we dine on steak, lobster and champagne while they slum on a 17 day Hawaiian vacation

Presidents are not expected to dress up or attend formal affairs?

Wow!!!...look at all the other people in the room. Anybody notice they're only white people???

Wonder when stupid stephanie will start a thread about white folk or the white Presidents that traveled in the same manner as Pres.Obama.

Oh well, more "hate Obama" threads to peruse.

Teapers will believe anything if it attacks a man of a darker hue. They are all ignorant hypocrites.

race_card.jpg
Yes, you play it well every time you hold Obama to a higher standard than every other President. The only difference, you played the hypocrite card as well...either that or you are extremely ignorant.
I can't be hypocritical when I'm the one calling for spending cuts.
Obama said before he took office that running up the debt was not only hypocritical but unpatriotic, and yet he cannot bring himself to curb his own spending. He's been living an extravagant lifestyle since he took office. More extravagant than a king or a queen, spending $1.4 billion on his own personal needs where the entire royal British family only spends a fraction of that. The entire royal family. His wife requires a makeup artist on call, a hairdresser, a wardrobe or costume expert on call, a projectionist running the White House theater on call 24/7, chefs, limos, golf trips in Hawaii, shopping trips in Spain, good God. It seems this guy has forgotten the fact that he's supposed to be a public-servant, not a Pharaoh.

Obama_Pharoah.jpg

Teapers will believe anything if it attacks a man of a darker hue. They are all ignorant hypocrites.

race_card.jpg
Yes, you play it well every time you hold Obama to a higher standard than every other President. The only difference, you played the hypocrite card as well...either that or you are extremely ignorant.
Obama said before he took office that running up the debt was not only hypocritical but unpatriotic, and yet he cannot bring himself to curb his own spending. He's been living an extravagant lifestyle since he took office. More extravagant than a king or a queen, spending $1.4 billion on his own personal needs where the entire royal British family only spends a fraction of that. The entire royal family. His wife requires a makeup artist on call, a hairdresser, a wardrobe or costume expert on call, a projectionist running the White House theater on call 24/7, chefs, limos, golf trips in Hawaii, shopping trips in Spain, good God. It seems this guy has forgotten the fact that he's supposed to be a public-servant, not a Pharaoh.

Obama_Pharoah.jpg
You neglect to point out what the personal expenses of previous White House residents were

But we kind of expect that out of you

I think we'll be shocked when it's all added up at the amount of money this couple abused us taxpayers on traveling expenses. on things such as an outing for golf, Obama's fundraising for HIS PARTY on our dime, or going to give one his ugly speech's every week in the eight years he will have been King. And his wife wasn't any better. AND all of it in the economy where the rest of us were struggling.

Yeah how DARE the Kenyan have a vacation, I mean who does he think he is, human?

race_card.jpg

Obama_Pharoah.jpg
You neglect to point out what the personal expenses of previous White House residents were

Actually it's up to you to prove that it's an issue at all. Obama is setting records in spending, running up the debt like no other president before him. He took office when he proudly proclaimed that Bush caused the worst economy since the Great Depression yet he hasn't acted like it. He continues to spend like all of that campaign rhetoric was total bs. By the time Obama is done he will have run up the debt at least $9 trillion yet he won election claiming Bush was wasteful for running it up less than $5 trillion. The only thing that hasn't allowed Obama's spending to be worse is the fact that he was impeded by a GOP House. Who knows how much worse it would have been if he had Democrat control in Congress like he did his first 2 years when most of the massive spending took place.

I think we'll be shocked when it's all added up at the amount of money this couple abused us taxpayers on traveling expenses. on things such as an outing for golf, Obama's fundraising for HIS PARTY on our dime, or going to give one his ugly speech's every week in the eight years he will have been King. And his wife wasn't any better. AND all of it in the economy where the rest of us were struggling.

Yeah how DARE the Kenyan have a vacation, I mean who does he think he is, human?
Maybe he could forgo taking AirForce One and just fly himself.

race_card.jpg

Obama_Pharoah.jpg

Actually it's up to you to prove that it's an issue at all. Obama is setting records in spending, running up the debt like no other president before him. He took office when he proudly proclaimed that Bush caused the worst economy since the Great Depression yet he hasn't acted like it. He continues to spend like all of that campaign rhetoric was total bs. By the time Obama is done he will have run up the debt at least $9 trillion yet he won election claiming Bush was wasteful for running it up less than $5 trillion. The only thing that hasn't allowed Obama's spending to be worse is the fact that he was impeded by a GOP House. Who knows how much worse it would have been if he had Democrat control in Congress like he did his first 2 years when most of the massive spending took place.

Actually, Obama is spending less than any President in fifty years

Care to highlight what Obama has spent money on?

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Last edited:
It would be nice if a president could travel like a regular person. Walk down the street, stop for ice cream, drive a car, go shopping.
It would be nice if his young children could go out and play, visit friends, hang out at the mall without looking over their shoulder

But, unfortunately, the American society has proved to be too dangerous. Any idiot with a gun can take a shot at him. We are a constant threat to not only the president, but his family. As such, we have to pay for their protection so that they can live a somewhat normal life

People like the OP expect them to live in a bunker and not be a burden on taxpayers. Anyone else would apologize to the first family for the burden we place on their lives

Of course, if a Republican ever occupies the WhiteHouse again....all will be forgotten

race_card.jpg

Obama_Pharoah.jpg
LOL, you do realize many of those expenses are on the Pbama's dime, not the tax payers. BUt carry on with the nonsense...it makes no difference...and when a Republican takes office the libs will do the same thing.

You should do something about all that anger inside you. it's unbecoming
now go frikken troll someone else

If an R POTUS did this, the lefties and their media would scream...but since he is a D, it is just fine.

Oh the hypocrisy!
Reagan flew home to CA on Air Force One every single 3 day weekend.....every....single....one.....I was stationed at Pt Mugu then and they'd shut everything down for the time he flew in and out.....every....single....3 day weekend.

Presidents are not expected to dress up or attend formal affairs?
Well not if they're Democrats.

Obama_Pharoah.jpg

Actually, Obama is spending less than any President in fifty years

Care to highlight what Obama has spent money on?

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg
Bullshit. Obama did nearly half of his spending in 09' including the Stimulus and Obamacare running at a deficit of over $1.2 trillion annually. In 08' the deficit was only $245 billion.

Your bullshit chart only shows 3 years of his spending and doesn't even include his first year were he set a record in deficit spending.

If an R POTUS did this, the lefties and their media would scream...but since he is a D, it is just fine.

Oh the hypocrisy!
Reagan flew home to CA on Air Force One every single 3 day weekend.....every....single....one.....I was stationed at Pt Mugu then and they'd shut everything down for the time he flew in and out.....every....single....3 day weekend.
How many 3 day weekends are there? Four?

Oh, and flying to CA is only a third of the distance that flying to Hawaii is. Obama flew to CA this week just to give a another one of his expensive presidential campaign speeches. He can't do it from the White House. He has to fly somewhere so he can play golf.

Forum List

Back