Al Sharpton and Eric Garner's family release rap song to make more $$$$ off Eric's death.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks have no shame and will do anything to make a buck.

LISTEN Eric Garner s Family Releases Song in His Memory - Breitbart

jan 9 2015
In “This Ends Today,” Garner’s daughter Erica Garner and relative Steven Flagg rap about the pain they feel over their family member’s death while Garner’s last words, “I can’t breathe,” play over the track.

“The pain in my hear still refuses to heal,” raps Flagg on the track. “Today some police be plotting to kill.”

The pre-chorus includes an audio clip of the Rev. Al Sharpton speaking at Garner’s funeral.

“This ends today,” the chorus pleads.

The 43-year old Eric Garner died July 17 after being placed in a chokehold by a New York City Police Department officer.

Erica Garner told the New York Daily News that this is the first song she has ever recorded.

“It just came from the heart,” she told the paper. “It’s the first time I ever recorded. We want to get it out there on the radio, anywhere, so as many people as possible hear it.”

• Banned
This is something most whites don't understand about blacks. When you see blacks moaning the death of a relative, it's almost always an act. They don't really care but their culture says they must act like they care.

well it's not just blacks. We saw what the black and white liberal/progressives did with the, Mother Sheehan. used her for their political purpose than tossed her to the curb.

grave dancing seems to be their forte. it's a sickening tactic

Forum List

Back