65-Year-Old Md. Woman Robbed in Home Invasion

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
I gave this woman I ride home late last night. I offered to not charge her, but she wanted to pay me anyway.

:(

A 65-year-old woman was assaulted and robbed by an unidentified man who entered her home in Hanover, Md., Tuesday, according to Anne Arundel County police.

The victim was sleeping on her couch when the man entered her home in the (edited), restrained her, and demanded money and the keys to her car. The man struck the victim with a blunt object and fled the scene in the victim’s car with an undisclosed amount of money.

Police responded to the victim’s report at 7:43 a.m. The victim was transported to an area hospital by emergency personnel. Her injuries were not serious.

The man was described as a white male in his 30s, approximately 5-feet-8-inches tall to 5-feet-10-inches-tall and around 220-250 pounds. He wore a white handkerchief on his face.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/65-Year-Old-Md-Woman-Robbed-in-Home-Invasion-234323611.html

I was very careful to not say anything to frighten her as I picked her up late at night to take her home ... alone. I walked her up to her door and sat in my cab for a few minutes afterwards.

Not the first time I have seen something like this.

Just wanted to pass this on and remind people to check on their elderly neighbours whenever you can ~

Last edited:

Forum List

Back