62 percent of American voters believe that President Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if President Trump were still in office instead of Mr Biden

You, Russian propaganda spreading idiot, I'm talking to you.
The law of averages assumes that even wild guessing will afford you a 50-50 chance of being right but you have just proved that incorrect in that you haven't got anything right at all. It might be a good idea for you to find some forum for children where your chances will improve by sheer, aggressive bullying. :auiqs.jpg:

I can see that since Trump was handing Russia state secrets and intel.
You do know that Biden shared intel. to the Chinese about what we knew of Russian movements before they invaded. . . and the Chinese turned around and gave that intel. to Vlad.

No joke.

The Russians probably used said information to their advantage. :rolleyes:

:auiqs.jpg:

". . Each time, the Chinese officials, including the foreign minister and the ambassador to the United States, rebuffed the Americans, saying they did not think an invasion was in the works. After one diplomatic exchange in December, U.S. officials got intelligence showing Beijing had shared the information with Moscow, telling the Russians that the United States was trying to sow discord — and that China would not try to impede Russian plans and actions, the officials said."

U.S. Officials Repeatedly Urged China to Help Avert War in Ukraine​

What ever stoopid shit you accuse Trump of? Ironically, your establishment stooges are always guilty of, why that hell is that? :dunno:

Are you referring to TRUMP telling Russia that he would bomb their asses if they invaded ukraine?

No, I'm referring to Syria.

And Trump saying he'd do something is very, very different from doing something.

The whole time Trump was president, the Russians were effectively in the Ukraine. Guess what Trump did....

Are you referring to TRUMP telling Russia that he would bomb their asses if they invaded ukraine?
""President Trump revisited conversations He had with Russian President Vladimir Putin this week at his Mar-a-lago home.
Trump allegedly told Putin he would bomb Moscow if Russia invaded Ukraine.""

I Call bs!
Trump licked Putin's dlck.
`

Trump seems to agree with a majority of those polled. Trump spoke about the relationship he had with Putin while he was in the White House on the Buck Sexton show

“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it. I used to ask him. We used to talk about it at length,”

“Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened,”

There is a huge awakening in America,they know trump is not a deep state rat as Biden is and thst is why Putin invaded.

Forum List

Back