61% of all US counties are now 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Good to see gun ownership expanding rather than contracting. The only thing that ultimately keeps a government in check is the right of it's citizens to protect themselves.

Good to see gun ownership expanding rather than contracting. The only thing that ultimately keeps a government in check is the right of it's citizens to protect themselves.
Gimme a break! You think you can do ANYTHING to the Feds with your pea shooter? :lol:

• Banned

Gimme a break! You think you can do ANYTHING to the Feds with your pea shooter? :lol:
The feds aren't the problem. People like you with your tunnel vision are.
But I digress, even a pea shooter can kill.

And that is where the guy who shot up the club in Colorado bought his gun...El Paso County (one of the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Counties).

Previously, the member of the "well regulated militia" threatened his mother wit ha bomb.

I know this sort of thing makes gun nuts giddy. You're all mentally disturbed.

And that is where the guy who shot up the club in Colorado bought his gun...El Paso County (one of the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Counties).

Previously, the member of the "well regulated militia" threatened his mother wit ha bomb.

I know this sort of thing makes gun nuts giddy. You're all mentally disturbed.
so youre saying another gun law didnt work,,,
color me surprised,,
queers need guns to!!!

Forum List

Back