60 Minutes on now reporting on the devastation to the American Worker.

30 MILLION UNEMPLOYMENT FILINGS IN 6 WEEKS. Just let that sink in. Small business owners, farmers, hotel employees you name it. This was a blind side hit to Americans the likes of which we have never seen.
They were warned, but decided to pursue a failed policy of isolation.

30 MILLION UNEMPLOYMENT FILINGS IN 6 WEEKS. Just let that sink in. Small business owners, farmers, hotel employees you name it. This was a blind side hit to Americans the likes of which we have never seen.
Herd immunity is the way we need to go. We have no other choice.
We've never had any other choice. The way we are going now insures millions of deaths.

We've never had any other choice. The way we are going now insures millions of deaths.
Exactly. Who knows how many people will commit suicide if they don't leave their homes.
More importantly, how many will simply kill themselves for not being able to provide for themselves!

When you work your heart out for a lifetime, only to have that work destroyed by the fear of weasels, what use is there in keeping going?

With most events canceled, and hotels, schools, and restaurants closed, the three wholesale companies that usually purchase Mizel’s fresh produce either haven’t renewed orders or have stopped operating. Business is down about 95% for her.

“I’m really afraid -- I can’t sleep,” Mizel, 67, said. “I’ve just been pacing back and forth thinking how we’re going to survive this. I put too much money into this.”

Exactly. Who knows how many people will commit suicide if they don't leave their homes.
More importantly, how many will simply kill themselves for not being able to provide for themselves!

When you work your heart out for a lifetime, only to have that work destroyed by the fear of weasels, what use is there in keeping going?
Honestly that's what gets me the most. I am basically unaffected by all of this but I see what is happening to good hard working people in my community who have 'done everything right' and are now on the brink. This is just wrong.

Herd immunity is the way we need to go.

The herd always ends up in the same place.

industrial-slaughterhouse.jpg

Forum List

Back