60 Minutes discovered the U.S. is financing more than weapons in Ukraine.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

At least we aren't using it for homeless Veterans, , rebuilding our roads, rebuild our failing military, securing our southern border/building a wall, wildlife conservation, etc......Right?

And yet we are told SS will not be able to pay the full benefit in "x" number of years while spending billions on Ukraine and on illegals.

I'm sure.....

ukebro-2691551.jpg

....to inform me of the error of my ways. 😐

A billion dollars funds 8 hours worth of Federal Government ... not including the 50 State governments and 6 insular territorial governments ... and this billion feeds starving children and pays the wages of police, firemen and doctors ...

We spent billions building 12' fences around all our airports to protect airplanes while gunman murder our school children ...

In the mean time, we've "printed" $30 trillion to keep a broken economy running ... and the economy is still broken ... and you're pissing about a trivial billion ...

You are in no position to insult my math abilities ... that's for sure ...

60 Minutes discovered the U.S. is financing more than weapons in Ukraine. The government is buying seeds/fertilizer for farmers, paying the salaries of 57,000 first responders and subsidizing small businesses. https://cbsn.ws/466Ketc

Yet, Conservatives had no objection when the US spent trillions in Afghanistan and Iraq doing the same things

60 Minutes discovered the U.S. is financing more than weapons in Ukraine. The government is buying seeds/fertilizer for farmers, paying the salaries of 57,000 first responders and subsidizing small businesses. https://cbsn.ws/466Ketc

Yet, Conservatives had no objection when the US spent trillions in Afghanistan and Iraq doing the same things
Neither did democrats, Captain Whatabout.

A billion dollars funds 8 hours worth of Federal Government ... not including the 50 State governments and 6 insular territorial governments ... and this billion feeds starving children and pays the wages of police, firemen and doctors ...

We spent billions building 12' fences around all our airports to protect airplanes while gunman murder our school children ...

In the mean time, we've "printed" $30 trillion to keep a broken economy running ... and the economy is still broken ... and you're pissing about a trivial billion ...

You are in no position to insult my math abilities ... that's for sure ...
OK Uke-bro.

At least we aren't using it for homeless Veterans, , rebuilding our roads, rebuild our failing military, securing our southern border/building a wall, wildlife conservation, etc......Right?

And yet we are told SS will not be able to pay the full benefit in "x" number of years while spending billions on Ukraine and on illegals.

I'm sure.....

ukebro-2691551.jpg

Signs that Tater's handlers are about done with him. Next phase after the financing is repo of Ukraine so that Pigtoria & CIA effeminates get so close they can smell a Russian. Stupidity and antagonism is unaware of boundaries in this nine-year war, though Putin will be blamed for boundary violations.

Um TRUMP objected.

I'm sure.....

ukebro-2691551.jpg

You're faced with a situation in which your fellow Americans are always accepting of your government's proposed war.

That puts you in the unenviable position of having to start any antiwar efforts on the negative side or 'in the hole' against existing momentum.

And that's giving you the benefit of the doubt on you not switching positions on the war against Russia, lately as opposed to from the beginning?

Forum List

Back