6 yr old boy in Colorado suspended for sexual harassment

^^^ To me, the boy kissing the girl is a whole lot better compared to other things that he could have done to her instead.

God bless you and the boy and girl always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If the little boy had been told to leave the little girl alone, that's the end of the matter.

He can take his medicine, and if his mom is acting a jerk, putting her under an insurance bond for good behavior.

It's kids like this that end up being full blown sexual harassers, cheating on their wife, liars, doing odd cigar tricks with far younger women and being fully beloved by the Democrat Party.

As opposed to the guys who never do that sort of thing, but do lie about WMD's, getting us into ill-planned wars that cost trillions of dollars and thousands of lives...

I guess I gave you to much credit for honesty and knowledge, according to you Democrat leaders had nothing to say publicly and didn't vote for the funding or starting of the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan and the wars suddenly stopped when Obama became President, correct?

The Democrats didn't push for those wars and didn't ignore the advice of the Generals on how to fight them.

Real military people had nothing but contempt for the draft dodgers that ran things under Bush.

As opposed to the guys who never do that sort of thing, but do lie about WMD's, getting us into ill-planned wars that cost trillions of dollars and thousands of lives...

I guess I gave you to much credit for honesty and knowledge, according to you Democrat leaders had nothing to say publicly and didn't vote for the funding or starting of the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan and the wars suddenly stopped when Obama became President, correct?

The Democrats didn't push for those wars and didn't ignore the advice of the Generals on how to fight them.

Real military people had nothing but contempt for the draft dodgers that ran things under Bush.

Let's just agree that you have a blind side that can't accept reality...mmkay

1. The child has a history of discipline problems, per the mother and the school. This wasn't his first strike.
2. The mother reportedly stated that the two are boyfriend/girlfriend, and that the girl didn't mind his advances. I wasn't aware that a 6 year old could give consent.
3. Paraphrasing the child: "I'm a 6-year-old. I have a lot of energy." (His justification? Or his mother's justification, being parroted by the child?)
4. Why did Mom go to the media, instead of to the school?
5. The school has changed the record from "sexual harassment" to "misconduct." This is more appropriate.
6. The mother of the girl, tells a different story:

Mother of girl involved in 'kissing' discipline speaks out - Canon City Daily Record

As usual, there's more to it than the knee jerkers want to believe.

My question is, why is that little boy so inappropriate sexual?

Has anyone looked at his home situation?

Red flags have gone up in my mind, and I wonder what the heck is going on at home. Something's not quite right.

Unwanted touching is not acceptable at all, and that is what this is about. There was another boy who was doing it too; both were told to knock it off, which the other kid did. This kid didn't stop. It is not okay for kids to be putting their hands, or lips, on others when the contact is not wanted. They need to learn that: it is learning appropriate social behavior. Would you want your kids to grow up w/o the appropriate social skills? This kid needs to learn. I agree, there is something going on at home: his parents are not reinforcing proper social behavior.

I recall a kid bugging my older sister in elementary school, grabbing her and such, so I kicked his ass. He stopped bugging her.

And yet, some seem to be saying this little girl should be forced to just put up with being physically harassed.

No, the little girl has no obligation to tolerate physical harassment.

The boy can be, and should be, booted out of school if he can't comply with reasonable standards.

^^^ To me, the boy kissing the girl is a whole lot better compared to other things that he could have done to her instead.

God bless you and the boy and girl always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

So, you're another one who believes the girl should have been forced to endure being handled by two little boys?

Do you people ever THINK before you type?

^^^ Do you ever think before you type? If she doesn't want to be bothered, she has every right to say that she doesn't.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ Do you ever think before you type? If she doesn't want to be bothered, she has every right to say that she doesn't.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

IOW, you didn't read the links and now you're saying its the girl's fault that one of the two boys would not do as they were told.

^^^ If the girl did not mind being kissed by the boy, who I blame is those who decided that he needed to be punished for what was done to her anyways.

God bless you and the kids always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back