6-Yr Old Boy Shot In Michigan; Shooter Claims Self Defense?

In 10 years this little darling will be dead or in prison.

It's interesting, the details left out by this "news source."

Coby allegedly made a comment to his neighbor, and it infuriated him
"Made a comment"?????

Why does the thug news site not tell us what that comment was???
Yeah, I'm sure the six year old's comment was so bad that the homeowner had to barricade himself in his house and fire from a safe defensive position.

In 10 years this little darling will be dead or in prison.

It's interesting, the details left out by this "news source."

Coby allegedly made a comment to his neighbor, and it infuriated him
"Made a comment"?????

Why does the thug news site not tell us what that comment was???
Yeah, I'm sure the six year old's comment was so bad that the homeowner had to barricade himself in his house and fire from a safe defensive position.
The poor asian man was probably attacked from behind by an angry black thug. The guy suffered a PTSD episode at the sight of a threatening African thug

I'm guessing that he was in "extreme fear" that the six year old was going to kick him in the shins, or punch him in the crotch.
So many gun owners are afraid of absolutely everything...that's why they want "the right" to go to the supermarket carrying their rifle.
I seriously believe there are only a very few "gun-nuts" that actually go shopping with rifles. I've seen only a few times when individuals were in a store shopping while having a holstered handgun on their hip. The last time I saw it was a couple of months ago. A black male was in the frozen foods aisle, wearing gray sweat pants and a gray hoodie, while having a pistol on his hip. No big deal. He wasn't "brandishing" it and wasn't being a threat to anyone around him. I was equally armed, but believe in having it concealed, so as to not draw attention to it, as it does cause people to be concerned and it could also be a temptation for a criminal to come up behind a person and attack them, just to get the firearm from them.

I'm guessing that he was in "extreme fear" that the six year old was going to kick him in the shins, or punch him in the crotch.

IDK. We had a kid that age a few years back lock and block a nursery door, pour gas on their new baby sister, set her on fire, and then refuse to open the door until she was dead. Not saying the guy in the OP is justified. Just saying psychopathic children can be just as dangerous as the adult version.

What I want to know is what made the man go out there to the boy with a sledge hammer, especially when the boy was out there collecting the bike that he had left behind.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

What I want to know is what made the man go out there to the boy with a sledge hammer, especially when the boy was out there collecting the bike that he had left behind.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly
I think he intended to use the sledgehammer to damage the bicycle. Anyone who has used a sledgehammer knows they don’t make a good weapon unless the victim is asleep. They are not very maneuverable. It makes more sense he was going after the bicycle.

Either that or take his lunch money. :rolleyes: Poor kid,.. thank God he's alright though. :thankusmile: (God)

There must be more to this story than what we are being presented. A normal man does not shot a six-year-old child. True, it does happen a lot, but I would like to believe that even inner-city ghetto gangsters would not intentionally shot a child. As I said, It has happened, but I think the shooter was going after an older brother or something, and the kid was hit by accident. It is still a reckless and heinous thing to do but not as bad as intentionally shooting a child.

The guy may be of Chinese descent, but they are no better or worse than any other people, as far as I can tell. The people of communist China live under a despicable government, but that should not mean that they are bad people. The thing that makes a real difference in peoples is not in their race but their culture. But I know of nothing in the culture of the people of East Asia that condones the intentional shooting of a little child.

As I said, there has to be more to this story. Could it be that this person has been so disturbed by the recent attacks on East Asian people that he has lost his ability to reason? If he did shoot the kid competent or not, he can’t be allowed to walk around free. Society has to be protected.

Baring that the kid was armed and firing at the man (something I seriously doubt) a jury will laugh a self defense plea out of the court. No one is going to give a man a pass for shooting a 6 year old. That is asinine.

IDK. We had a kid that age a few years back lock and block a nursery door, pour gas on their new baby sister, set her on fire, and then refuse to open the door until she was dead. Not saying the guy in the OP is justified. Just saying psychopathic children can be just as dangerous as the adult version.
No, they cannot be 'just as dangerous.' They can certainly kill but they are not as dangerous as they are utterly incapable of overpowering an adult. All three of my children (and one is a teen) could not move me one inch should I decide I don't want to move let alone cause me harm. A child needs to hit you unaware and with a weapon in order to put you in danger and this man was clearly aware.

Of course this does not consider if the child was armed with a gun (still not as dangerous as an adult with a gun) but I would be shocked if that were left out of the story. I hope the media has not slipped that far...

I do wonder what the man was actually doing though, I am not entirely sure I could shoot a 6 year old no matter what the situation.

No, they cannot be 'just as dangerous.' They can certainly kill but they are not as dangerous as they are utterly incapable of overpowering an adult. All three of my children (and one is a teen) could not move me one inch should I decide I don't want to move let alone cause me harm. A child needs to hit you unaware and with a weapon in order to put you in danger and this man was clearly aware.

Of course this does not consider if the child was armed with a gun (still not as dangerous as an adult with a gun) but I would be shocked if that were left out of the story. I hope the media has not slipped that far...

I do wonder what the man was actually doing though, I am not entirely sure I could shoot a 6 year old no matter what the situation.
A child with a gun in hand is more dangerous than an adult as the child is more easily frightened, more nervous and more unpredictable.

"A 6-year-old boy from Michigan was shot by a man, and now MTO News is hearing that he may be planning a ‘self-defense’ claim. According to police reports, the incident began when the 6-yr old first grader, Coby Daniels left his bike on his neighbor’s lawn in Ypsilanti, Michigan. When Coby returned to get his bike, police say Ryan Le-Nguyen came out with a sledgehammer in his hand and said something to the boy. Coby allegedly made a comment to his neighbor, and it infuriated him.The neighbor went back inside and allegedly fired a gun through the front window, hitting Coby on the arm.

According to local reports, Ryan Le-Nguyen made comments at the scene that led many to suspect that the accused shooter is planning to plead self-defense against the first-grader. Ryan Le-Nguyen was charged with assault with intent to murder, but was released on a $ 10k bond."

Luckily the kid didn't die but still.... there is probably a lot missing from the story...we have no idea if the boy threatened violence on Mr. Le-Nguyen nor do we know if the boy was armed...it may be that the man had plenty of reason to fear for his safety to the point a sledgehammer and a gun was the only way he could come out alive...
Of course it is the guns fault, not the mentally ill progressive using the gun, am i right? If he didnt have a gun, would he of just run over the kid with his car, thus making sure the kid died? Or could the guy gone and gotten a chainsaw and just sawed the kid in 1/2? See, even if the mentally ill progressive didnt have a gun, the kid still would possibly be killed...
"progressive"? How do you know he was a progressive? I thought progressives were against guns.
Crazy and violent----almost always are progressives.
Nope...we know that trump humpers are inherently violent, but cowardly, thugs.

If a child is a murderer they are just as dangerious as an adult murderer is. The fact that they are not physically superior does not mean you are somehow safer.

Forum List

Back