6 yr old boy in Colorado suspended for sexual harassment

Well, thanks to Clinton and the liberal/Democrat permissive mind set, girls are giving blow jobs in 4th grade, screwed by 5th grade and bi-sexual in the 7th grade. Well, not all I'm certain but that's the trend in California..

My mom had me when she was 17 in 1953, so blaming Clinton is just moronic. Playing doctor and spin the bottle were very popular when I was eight years old. It was common for girls 14 and 15 to be married and have kids(especially in the south), throughout U.S. history up until the 1980's, when the cons brought their holier than thou evangelical morality into politics along with Ronnie Raygun. You know, like Sharia law, except they call it "Christian morality".

Sex with family members, like brothers and sisters and parents, is still popular in the south. The evidence is the mentally challenged GOP.

Not at all... I think that there are lot of cases where Ritalin is overprescribed.

And I think there are a lot of nutty parents who NEED to medicate their children who don't.

Funny how your definition of "Freedom" is always involved with accepting anti-social behavior.

a 6 year old kissing another 6 year old on the hand is not anti-social behavior. If it was unwanted it is a parenting situation, not a situation where a 6 year old gets accused of sexual harrasment because some school administrator cannot think on thier own, and instead goes for the cookie-cutter approach to handling an issue at a school.

It is a situation, which should have been handled by the mother, the other child's mother, and the school's administration. The fact that Mom went straight to the press, is very telling. Kids are going to sneak around and kiss; yes, that's normal...

1. But the child had already been disciplined for the same problem.
2. The girl had repeatedly begged him to stop; per the (girl's) mother.
3. This 6 year old boy said: “Yes… I have a lot of energy. I mean 6 year olds? They have a lot of energy." 'Sexual harassment' wording dropped from 6-year-old's school record | News - Home Who taught him to answer that way?
4. I'm wondering if this is going to prompt an investigation by the DCS. Something reeks.

The kid was accused of Sexual harrasment at 6 years old.... I would have gone to SOMEONE, probably a lawyer. Plus we all know going to a buracracy like a public school district is a waste of time unless you get publicity for your case. Saying "no, we wont change it" is the standard burecratic response to anything.

Not at all... I think that there are lot of cases where Ritalin is overprescribed.

And I think there are a lot of nutty parents who NEED to medicate their children who don't.

Funny how your definition of "Freedom" is always involved with accepting anti-social behavior.

a 6 year old kissing another 6 year old on the hand is not anti-social behavior. If it was unwanted it is a parenting situation, not a situation where a 6 year old gets accused of sexual harrasment because some school administrator cannot think on thier own, and instead goes for the cookie-cutter approach to handling an issue at a school.

It is a situation, which should have been handled by the mother, the other child's mother, and the school's administration. The fact that Mom went straight to the press, is very telling. Kids are going to sneak around and kiss; yes, that's normal...

3. This 6 year old boy said: “Yes… I have a lot of energy. I mean 6 year olds? They have a lot of energy." 'Sexual harassment' wording dropped from 6-year-old's school record | News - Home Who taught him to answer that way?
4. I'm wondering if this is going to prompt an investigation by the DCS. Something reeks.

for someone who believes the kids involved and their parents should handle the issue, you sure seem to like discussing it! For the love of God, if this is the kind of shit that we are raising to the national level for debate, our country is already fucked!

for someone who believes the kids involved and their parents should handle the issue, you sure seem to like discussing it! For the love of God, if this is the kind of shit that we are raising to the national level for debate, our country is already fucked!

If your limited vocabulary, and pathological anger are indications of America's norm, then yes...our country is already "fucked".

This is what happens when Schools are the nation's babysitter. Mom and dad don't have time to raise their kids. Too busy with careers. Imagine how crazy it will be when cons destroy the department of education, and they're all running ramped on the streets instead. Cons are going to have to built lots more concentration camps(prisons) to keep them in. Prisons are a lot more expensive than schools.

Well, thanks to Clinton and the liberal/Democrat permissive mind set, girls are giving blow jobs in 4th grade, screwed by 5th grade and bi-sexual in the 7th grade. Well, not all I'm certain but that's the trend in California..

My mom had me when she was 17 in 1953, so blaming Clinton is just moronic. Playing doctor and spin the bottle were very popular when I was eight years old. It was common for girls 14 and 15 to be married and have kids(especially in the south), throughout U.S. history up until the 1980's, when the cons brought their holier than thou evangelical morality into politics along with Ronnie Raygun. You know, like Sharia law, except they call it "Christian morality".

Sex with family members, like brothers and sisters and parents, is still popular in the south. The evidence is the mentally challenged GOP.

Too bad you weren't born in the 1700's, you'd know that this country was founded on Judeo-Christian values by self sufficient Americans, freeloaders didn't eat.

Archived-Articles: The Judeo-Christian Values of America

Last edited:
I heard the basics on TV. Read most of the thread. Read the link from the other child's mother.

'Some sort of ongoing issues. 2 boys were bothering her daughter. Both were told to stop, one boy did and this child did not.'

Whatever else is involved--the boy should have left the girl alone.

It is often difficult for me to imagine the 'exceptional' stories that are publicized.

The school stated it had a policy which covered 'respecting personal space'.

If your limited vocabulary, and pathological anger are indications of America's norm, then yes...our country is already "fucked".

Yes it is, when it's filled with judgmental, condescending pricks such as you that feel you have the right to stick you nose into everyone else's business.

When he advances to the next grade and from here on out he has to
introduce himself to his classmates as a sexual predator.
That was the deal the school offered instead of jail time.

Ridiculous that the PC police have gotten so much power.

Then the school stands condemned!
Condemned!

'Sexual predator'? the boy is 6 years old!

What the boy needs to do is stay right away from girls.
Right away.
Now and 'forever', until he's at least 21...and then only if they approach him.

Condemned!

Right away.

Liberal minded educators want to rip the natural manhood out of every boy...

Last edited:

Condemned!

Right away.

The school removed 'sexual predator' from his record. I think it now says 'misconduct' or something.

Who knows. It sounds like the larger issue is supporting the child in focusing on academic goals. I really wouldn't know. Hope they have the matter resolved. It sounds like socially immature behavior---off the top of my head.

Condemned!

Right away.

Read the link. The term sexual predator was never used. Nothing in that post is true.

Last edited:

Condemned!

Right away.

Read the link. The term sexual predator was never used. Nothing in that post is true.

I apologize for an error I made.

My source tell me the deal made was actually for less jail time
not no jail time. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back