6 men gangrape 14 year old in Sydney

I assure you that once they are caught, they will be spending a good two decades (at least) behind bars.

"The men are all described as being of African appearance"

I once made the suggestion that these people should have their weapon removed!

I don't suggest it; I demand it.
Their bollocks should be added to the list of items to be chopped off.

Local pain killers only, so they can watch the amputations.

So?

tapatalk post

It's the crux of the whole point of this thread. steve gets to improve his skills at googling black people and tank gets to show steve some butt love. They're practically a couple at this point the way they get off together on these kinds of things

So?

tapatalk post

It's the crux of the whole point of this thread. steve gets to improve his skills at googling black people and tank gets to show steve some butt love. They're practically a couple at this point the way they get off together on these kinds of things

I noticed novasteve started 5 or 6 threads today -- all but one involving young girls being either raped or killed. Says a lot about the stories which he finds himself intrigued by. :eek::eek::eek:

You could always just ignore these story's like most libs do

Not in too the whole white power thing. I leave that to democrats. I don't care if people think skin color matters I stay in the real world

tapatalk post

On the 6pm news tonite the details were revealed;

A young guy and two young girls entered the park at 11pm...where the hell were their parents?...to buy drugs...the young guy was interviewed his face blanked out.

He said that a deal/price was agreed upon and he went home to get the money...obviously leaving one or both the girls alone in the park.

It was while he was gone that one of the men who raped the girl approached her, pushed her down and attacked her, his 5 friends then joining in.
The girl raped is said to be of Polynesian appearance. [maybe Samoan, Tongan, NZ Maori etc]

Not sure if the Africans were the drug dealer/s or not.
Unfortunately for the girl none of her male relatives were in the vicinity to help her...they would've turned the Africans into mince meat.

Doonside suburb...mutlicultural-central.

The Africans ain't gonna be liking their stay in prison...more than a few Polynesian musclemen there.

Forum List

Back