6 Jan Committee Postpones Wednesday Hearing Without Explanation

January 6 committee postpones Wednesday hearing without explanation. So this tard decided to make one up.

Easyt actually claims to have a degree in journalism. Is that the funniest shit you ever heard, or what? :lol:
So explain why your clowns need more time you shit eating asshole. 2+ years, no opposition allowed, and no budget. And you need more time. Bullshit. Needing to manufacture more crap for sheep like you to eat up.

thanks for making me LOL

I love the way regular Americans, assuming u fit in that category... don't just buy whatever bs the media vomits out...
Sorry, no 'regular Americans', here, snowflake.

Actually, for my schedule that works just fine. Works better than Wednesday. So, if nothing has gone amiss with witnesses, testimonies, new information, etc. ...... then I'm quite OK with the one day delay.

As I've mentioned in another nearby thread I thought the under-oath testimony of the former Attorney General, Bill Barr, was credible and informative. He was blunt, obviously, but he was also direct and unsparing in his confidence that Trump and his enablers were dealing in "bullshit" (Barr's term, not mine.). It was refreshing to hear such candor.

And then, the testimony ...under oath.....by
Benjamin Greenburg, the Republican election law expert was also very credible....and damning to the 'fraud' conspiracists.

So i hope the Committee continues to bring out such credible and knowledgeable witnesses.

Wednesday? or Thursday? Meh!

+

I had nothing to prove. The movie proves it. And the evidence backs it up.
Wrong. The movie proves nothing. You just lie about that. You said the movie has video of people committing crimes by dropping more than one ballot… well that’s allowed in the states in question. You lied about that. Then you claimed that the geotracking was proof of ballot harvesting… yet you have zero video evidence of anybody dropping ballots in multiple boxes…. So yeah, you’re a liar and not ing has been proven

Wrong. The movie proves nothing. You just lie about that. You said the movie has video of people committing crimes by dropping more than one ballot… well that’s allowed in the states in question. You lied about that. Then you claimed that the geotracking was proof of ballot harvesting… yet you have zero video evidence of anybody dropping ballots in multiple boxes…. So yeah, you’re a liar and not ing has been proven
It proves people visited drop boxes all fucking day and into the nights. It also showed those same people stopping at non-profits. 2+2 = 4. Massive organized fraud. Your childish excuses cannot account for that kind of activity. Get Barr to debate D'Souza and we will find out.

It proves people visited drop boxes all fucking day and into the nights. It also showed those same people stopping at non-profits. 2+2 = 4. Massive organized fraud. Your childish excuses cannot account for that kind of activity. Get Barr to debate D'Souza and we will find out.
So what? People that work at non profits go out into the community and promote all the time. That’s their job. You have zero evidence they were dropping ballots. You have nothing but lies.

So what? People that work at non profits go out into the community and promote all the time. That’s their job. You have zero evidence they were dropping ballots. You have nothing but lies.
You clearly have not seen 2000 Mules.

The only thing that explains activity like that is fraud. If situations were reversed would it be good enough? Closseau could figure this out and you can't?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing that explains activity like that is fraud. If situations were reversed would it be good enough? Closseau could figure this out and you can't?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Wrong. I just explained the activity without it being fraud. You’re lying again. And you also have no video to testimony of any fraud being committed. Just your conspiracy assumptions

Wrong. I just explained the activity without it being fraud. You’re lying again. And you also have no video to testimony of any fraud being committed. Just your conspiracy assumptions
No you did not. Nothing explains the same people doing it all day, sometimes for days. Only a very dishonest person would try and say that. Shame on you. And only a child would believe it.

No you did not. Nothing explains the same people doing it all day, sometimes for days. Only a very dishonest person would try and say that. Shame on you. And only a child would believe it.
Uhh yes, workers doing their job explains it.

Uhh yes, workers doing their job explains it.
No it does not even come close. And if it does produce these people. D'Souza can identify many of them as they are on video.

Their job was trafficking ballots. They were paid which is illegal in every state.

No it does not even come close. And if it does produce these people. D'Souza can identify many of them as they are on video.

Their job was trafficking ballots. They were paid which is illegal in every state.
Can you show that there job was to traffic ballots and that they were paid for that?? No you can’t, your lying again

Can you show that there job was to traffic ballots and that they were paid for that?? No you can’t, your lying again
Can you show me why people in the Capitol on Jan.6th were arrested weeks later because their phones said they were there? They were not rioters they were just tourists, right? That is the argument you have so all those people were wrongly arrested. Right?

That is what you want us to believe about the mules. All those people charged for Jan. 6th need to be released because according to you the evidence is not valid.

Can you show me why people in the Capitol on Jan.6th were arrested weeks later because their phones said they were there? They were not rioters they were just tourists, right? That is the argument you have so all those people were wrongly arrested. Right?

That is what you want us to believe about the mules. All those people charged for Jan. 6th need to be released because according to you the evidence is not valid.
You’d have to ask the DOJ about that. I assume it would be different for each case. But yes Geo tracking can be used to put somebody at a location. In this case if you were inside the capital you and have been trespassing and you were part of something illegal. Being at or around the ballot box without any evidence of fraud illegal ballots or criminal activity means absolutely nothing. You don’t have proof of anything and you’re just lying about it

Forum List

Back