6 Jan Committee Postpones Wednesday Hearing Without Explanation

They will be proven.
By you saying they “will be proven” you are admitting that they are NOT yet proven. That means all your past statements saying the proof is verified and all the presumptive claims you presented as facts were indeed lies. Thanks for playing

By you saying they “will be proven” you are admitting that they are NOT yet proven. That means all your past statements saying the proof is verified and all the presumptive claims you presented as facts were indeed lies. Thanks for playing
It is proven to me and now well over half the country and that number is growing. :rock::rock::rock:

It is proven to me and now well over half the country and that number is growing. :rock::rock::rock:
Hahahaha. Oh now it’s proven TO YOU. Well that’s quite different then saying there is verified proof. Dupes like yourself will believe whatever is told to you by your partisan puppet masters. You realize you just admitted to lying this whole time about your verified claims. Right?

Hahahaha. Oh now it’s proven TO YOU. Well that’s quite different then saying there is verified proof. Dupes like yourself will believe whatever is told to you by your partisan puppet masters. You realize you just admitted to lying this whole time about your verified claims. Right?
I have not been lying. You reject the facts, you are lying.

I have not been lying. You reject the facts, you are lying.
You literally just admitted to lying. You said things were proven that aren’t proven. The fact that you choose to blindly believe them doesn’t mean they are proven. You’ve been lying this whole time

You literally just admitted to lying. You said things were proven that aren’t proven. The fact that you choose to blindly believe them doesn’t mean they are proven. You’ve been lying this whole time
They are not proven to dishonest traitors. I am not one of those, you are.

I have shown your lies. You have not shown one of my lies. All you do is make accusations and assumptions. Fantasy world
One lie about the punishment for ballot trafficking does not change the fact it happened, dumbass.

One lie about the punishment for ballot trafficking does not change the fact it happened, dumbass.
You’re lie that you admitted to proves that you’re not trustworthy and all your claims need to be Backed up by evidence not just your biased beliefs. Nobody is going to just take the word of a proven liar like yourself. You can’t prove any of your claims, you make assumptions, you don’t really know what you’re talking about.

You’re lie that you admitted to proves that you’re not trustworthy and all your claims need to be Backed up by evidence not just your biased beliefs. Nobody is going to just take the word of a proven liar like yourself. You can’t prove any of your claims, you make assumptions, you don’t really know what you’re talking about.
They are not my claims. I believe the claims. Can you separate the two? Exactly how stupid are you?

They are not my claims. I believe the claims. Can you separate the two? Exactly how stupid are you?
They are your claims because you stated them here. I questioned you about them and you were unable to provide proof or evidence or anything to back them up. I understand that other people are saying these things and you just believe them. But that does not mean that there is verified evidence of a stolen election. You just believe it because other people tell it to you. That’s pretty pathetic

Perhaps after losing Ultra Leftist Rachel Maddow the committee has figured out no one is believing their ridiculous false narratives and will meet on Wendsday to determine if they can salvage their shit show or if they should just shut it down.

The House Select Committee investigating the 6 Jan attack on the U.S. Capitol postponed its Wednesday hearing and will instead hold its third public hearing on Thursday.

The committee has yet to release an explanation for the Tuesday announcement.

The Democrats could be attempting to give D-Schiff more time to criminally manufacture additional fake and alter more existing evidence.

:p

They have to call all their killers on standby and let them know to start rioting burning and murdering! No time to waste!

Perhaps after losing Ultra Leftist Rachel Maddow the committee has figured out no one is believing their ridiculous false narratives and will meet on Wendsday to determine if they can salvage their shit show or if they should just shut it down.

The House Select Committee investigating the 6 Jan attack on the U.S. Capitol postponed its Wednesday hearing and will instead hold its third public hearing on Thursday.

The Democrats could be attempting to give D-Schiff more time to criminally manufacture additional fake and alter more existing evidence.

Given that all of the subpoenas on Eastman and the other Trump lawyers was served last Wednesday, it now makes sense that the hearings were canceled.

Given the number of times that you chanted “lock her up” for Hillary Clinton, it’s shocking that you continue to deny the evidence of Donald Trump’s criminal behaviour.

Nothing would convince you of Hillary Clinton’s innocence, and it seems that nothing will convince you of Donald Trump’s guilt.

You’re really fucking stupid Sleazy.

Now that the Jan 6 have been pants-down exposed they're backing down the numerous times they doubled down before they lost their own Democrat home folks confidence, and they lost it pretty completely so far. Poll: Nancy Pelosi Rated Least Popular Leader in Congress

Keep us laughing, Bromance.
You are on a roll.
First, that terrific Russian Pizza Hut ad.
Now Senator Franken.

Wanna opportunity assignment?

Give us some Jordan Klepper interviews.
Those are always enlightening.
And, to be honest, affirming of my biases.

Forum List

Back