6 Chinese warships, including aircraft carrier Liaoning, sailed between 2islands Okinawa Prefecture without intruding into Japanese territorial waters

just make sure no one cuts off your air supply.....you old basturds look bad when you are puking in your masks and shitting your diapers....
I haven't used diapers since you plugged my plumbing with your nose. It works great! I never did thank you for that so it's good that you've just reminded me.

:yes_text12:

I haven't used diapers since you plugged my plumbing with your nose. It works great! I never did thank you for that so it's good that you've just reminded me.

:yes_text12:
sorry that was your boy friend again......does your boyfriend know you think he is me?....

sorry that was your boy friend again......does your boyfriend know you think he is me?....
No, although I can't see your face embedded so deeply, you're cheap aftershave is unmistakable. And then there's your unique slurp, the sound of which resembles a duck trying to get traction in a mudslide. :tongue:

No, although I can't see your face embedded so deeply, you're cheap aftershave is unmistakable. And then there's your unique slurp, the sound of which resembles a duck trying to get traction in a mudslide. :tongue:
you dumb old asswipe....the after shave is the nurse feeding you,and the slurp is you swallowing the swill he is shoving down your throat....senility is getting pretty advanced with you.... i am starting to feel bad about making fun of your old ass.....

you dumb old asswipe....the after shave is the nurse feeding you,and the slurp is you swallowing the swill he is shoving down your throat....senility is getting pretty advanced with you.... i am starting to feel bad about making fun of your old ass.....
You must be getting weak because your posts are looking more and more like 'copy and paste' jobs. In any case, you are working yourself up to a nervous breakdown and you'll be making headlines when it happens as one of the very few (the absolute first?) to be stricken as a teenager. I'm convinced it is the psychological result of your gluttonous desire for those silly-cone titties you are lugging around.:boobies:

You must be getting weak because your posts are looking more and more like 'copy and paste' jobs. In any case, you are working yourself up to a nervous breakdown and you'll be making headlines when it happens as one of the very few (the absolute first?) to be stricken as a teenager. I'm convinced it is the psychological result of your gluttonous desire for those silly-cone titties you are lugging around.:boobies:
lol....you dont have any idea what a copy and paste posts look like do you?....its ok people your age have a hard time throwing together a ham sandwich without help....

lol....you dont have any idea what a copy and paste posts look like do you?....its ok people your age have a hard time throwing together a ham sandwich without help....
If you know how to make a superior ham sandwich I'd like for you to show me how it's done. The problem is that I have my prejudices and I've been told that you gay types don't use store-bought mayonnaise. Never mind, there's a same-sex married couple who own a cafe here in town so I can introduce you to them, and then I won't have to worry about what you do and how you do it. :hyper:

If you know how to make a superior ham sandwich I'd like for you to show me how it's done. The problem is that I have my prejudices and I've been told that you gay types don't use store-bought mayonnaise. Never mind, there's a same-sex married couple who own a cafe here in town so I can introduce you to them, and then I won't have to worry about what you do and how you do it. :hyper:
your gay fixation is pretty strong.....must have been quite a while since you had a mans dick in your mouth....

no im not in the home.....if you want i will call the nurse and tell him that once again you shit yourself....
I don't know why you've suddenly decided that someone else should do the job. You've always relished doing it yourself. Maybe you've been lying to me, telling me that my poop smells like roses. :26:

I don't know why you've suddenly decided that someone else should do the job. You've always relished doing it yourself. Maybe you've been lying to me, telling me that my poop smells like roses. :26:
look i am not in the home with you.....the nurse will be by shortly....try to hold it until he gets there....

look i am not in the home with you.....
You may not be registered here but I've heard your distinctive "slurp" coming from some of the other rooms late at night. I've heard several of the guys talking about what a hummer you but I thought it meant that you bought a HUMV motor vehicle. It turns out that you've been voted MPV (Most Proliferate Vacuum) of 2022!
:udaman:

You may not be registered here but I've heard your distinctive "slurp" coming from some of the other rooms late at night. I've heard several of the guys talking about what a hummer you but I thought it meant that you bought a HUMV motor vehicle. It turns out that you've been voted MPV (Most Proliferate Vacuum) of 2022!
:udaman:
geezus are you still up?......with your fixation on gayness you must be the queen of your old folks home.....

geezus are you still up?......
I've had a look at the GPS coordinations of your mobile IP number and I realized you're only two doors away from me so I figured, "What the heck, I can wait my turn and sleep afterward." It's not every day I get the pleasure of being serviced by the MPV of the year! :springbed:

I've had a look at the GPS coordinations of your mobile IP number and I realized you're only two doors away from me so I figured, "What the heck, I can wait my turn and sleep afterward." It's not every day I get the pleasure of being serviced by the MPV of the year! :springbed:
there goes your homo desires again......maybe they can get you a dildo you can play with.....

Forum List

Back