6 Chinese warships, including aircraft carrier Liaoning, sailed between 2islands Okinawa Prefecture without intruding into Japanese territorial waters

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It was an unusually large-scale movement, my friends!

Large-scale movement? How many ships do you think we have in our battle groups?

When I used to bring my dog to the dog park I always noticed that the big dogs would go wherever they pleased and the little dogs would vacate their path.

As an aside to the above analogy as these memories are cherished, I happened to have a bit of a crazy dog who lacked any self awareness who even at one year old would try to wrestle with dogs much bigger and in their prime. He frightened me with his courage which never dissipated within him.

He was crazy enough that the big dogs would literally try to run away out of confusion or play for a second but quickly feel uncomfortable and even intimidated, "If this young dog is so bold, the question is why"?

A further aside to this aside and boomeranging (is that a word?) back to this report, is it possible that China has developed militarily far quicker and more technologically advanced than Western intel are privy to? I don't like terms such as "paper tiger" and such because it allows people to put their guard down. Always respect your adversary to a healthy degree.

It's quite possible indeed as people sip their cheap beer and set their PVRs for the latest Reality TV show. Or in Canada, as society is convinced somehow the brave police state will save them...

"Dumbass"? Let's see how far up the dumb scale your ass registers by you quoting what "I said", tootsie boy. I'll bet you can't. How much?
you cant read post no 4?....or are going to play the dumb game and keep on running?....you said it dipshit....

you cant read post no 4?....or are going to play the dumb game and keep on running?....you said it dipshit....
you cannot quote what it is you are contesting? ....or are going to play the dumb game and keep on running?....you are making the claim dipshit.… So? Put up or shut up. You put your foot in your mouth so it's time for you to eat crow.:1peleas:

you cannot quote what it is you are contesting? ....or are going to play the dumb game and keep on running?....you are making the claim dipshit.… So? Put up or shut up. You put your foot in your mouth so it's time for you to eat crow.:1peleas:
read post no 4 you stupid ass.....your name is on it....did you say it or not?...

read post no 4 you stupid ass.....your name is on it....did you say it or not?...
You screwed yourself and now all you want to do is sneak out the back door. Prove me wrong: post a quote of exactly what I said and see if your criticism can stand up against it. Come on Bonzo, let's see if you get your foot out of your mouth. :auiqs.jpg:

You screwed yourself and now all you want to do is sneak out the back door. Prove me wrong: post a quote of exactly what I said and see if your criticism can stand up against it. Come on Bonzo, let's see if you get your foot out of your mouth. :auiqs.jpg:
oh you are one of those guys.....when called out on what you said do everything possible to keep from having to eat what you said.....i cant wait to see you another thread ...dumbasses like you are fun to piss off...aboard the disco valante....must be the pussy ship....

Forum List

Back