Zone1 56 shot, 11 murdered in Chicago over Labor Day Weekend.

Exactly, and if you pull out the blue shitholes, those states become the safest places in the country. You people are responsible for the VAST majority of violence in this country.
Yea. Sure. Every state has cities genius. Only red states are murder amusement parks. Blue states are safest places you can live…other than the state of denial you’re in.

They need stop and frisk to get the guns out of the hands of thugs and the thugs jailed, long term to early retirement in state or federal facilities, if they are to get these shooting under control. If not, do like me and never leave the airport when passing through. Normal people there should just chuck it in and escape without looking back.
This goes for cities like Memphis (86 miles from me) also.
Yes also in Philly, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Oakland, Minneapolis, DC, etc. etc. etc. But the illegal guns are being supplied by the cartels and black market gun suppliers because THERE IS A BIG MARKET FOR THEM. The reason there is a big market is the illegal drugs pouring into the city 24/7 also by the cartels. The gangs shoot each other for dominance, street cred, vengeance and oh yeah lots of innocent kids and adults die in the cross fire.

Blue states are safest places you can live…
Out of a myriad of choices, that is one of the dumbest things you have ever posted. Do you think it matters WHERE in that "Blue State" you happen to live? Let's take California. Do you think it's safe to live in one of those homeless tent cities in L.A.? Hey it must be since California is one of the safest places to live. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes also in Philly, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Oakland, Minneapolis, DC, etc. etc. etc. But the illegal guns are being supplied by the cartels and black market gun suppliers because THERE IS A BIG MARKET FOR THEM. The reason there is a big market is the illegal drugs pouring into the city 24/7 also by the cartels. The gangs shoot each other for dominance, street cred, vengeance and oh yeah lots of innocent kids and adults die in the cross fire.
I read on here all the time about the horrors of the Dem or Blue cities. I do not keep track of who runs those cities, just recognizing they are run poorly when specific one mention, thinking them far to permissive of the gun violence and perps for the good of the city as a whole and whatever good normal people are left in them, putting up with it.
1. Are all of those you mentioned Dem or Blue cities?
2. Are there comparable sized cities that are controlled by Republicans with similar crime problems almost as bad?
3. Or, are all major metropolitan cities in the US controlled by Democrats historically, and I just never knew it?

Out of a myriad of choices, that is one of the dumbest things you have ever posted. Do you think it matters WHERE in that "Blue State" you happen to live? Let's take California. Do you think it's safe to live in one of those homeless tent cities in L.A.? Hey it must be since California is one of the safest places to live. :auiqs.jpg:
Like I said. Take a sliver of data and make a giant generalization you moron. Hawaii is very safe but if I drop you in a volcano it’s not. No shit dummy.

When you look at the entire state NY is much safer than Alabama. When you compare big cities in red and blue states the blue states have safer cities. You are a fool if you think Alabama isn’t one of the most dangerous places in the US.

56 shot, 11 murdered in Chicago over Labor Day Weekend​

====
Leave them alone.

In time they'll learn to shoot accurately. Then the shitholes will begin to improve.
No, looking cool holding the gun sideways is more important than actually hitting the intended target. In the last season of Top Shots three of the best marksmen in the USA tried hitting a target holding the gun that way and they all missed at short range.

Forum List

Back