Zone1 56 shot, 11 murdered in Chicago over Labor Day Weekend.

Yea... the red states have it figured out... Chicago is the safest of these places.

1662482299193.png

It makes the 10 killed with knives pale somewhat in comparison!

But why is the political right celebrating the fact that America's big cities have turned into filthy death traps?

Is even more racism and hatred going to make the situation better or worse?
its a free country chairman mao....lefty cities going the way predicted is just the way it goes

its a free country chairman mao....lefty cities going the way predicted is just the way it goes
Yes, and if it was my country I would be very concerned, as opposed to the impression we get that it's being celebrated as some kind of political victory.

When Trump wins his presidency back, what is he going to do about it?

Yes, and if it was my country I would be very concerned, as opposed to the impression we get that it's being celebrated as some kind of political victory.

Wait, wut?
Chicago is still apart of the United States?
The hell you say.

Wait, wut?
Chicago is still apart of the United States?
The hell you say.
If you're trying to say 'a part' then yes it is.

If you're trying to say 'apart', then no.

It really does seem that you people are celebrating the decline of your big cities.

It's been a problem for over half a century Donald. The Presidents of both American Parties are not interested in solving the problem. I've made numerous posts about a remarkable man named Pastor Corey Brooks who has raised nearly $20 million dollars for a massive jobs and community center being built in South Chicago which is one of the worst parts of the city for drug crimes and shootings. Imagine if, oh I don't know, maybe BLACK LIVES MATTER would spend some of the billions of dollars they've collected to improve the inner cities?

It's been a problem for over half a century Donald. The Presidents of both American Parties are not interested in solving the problem.
It seems a stretch to say all presidents don't care, but the evidence does seem to suggest that. At least nobody cares enough.
I've made numerous posts about a remarkable man named Pastor Corey Brooks who has raised nearly $20 million dollars for a massive jobs and community center being built in South Chicago which is one of the worst parts of the city for drug crimes and shootings.
As I said, the evidence shows that nobody cares enough, but not just with Chicago.
Imagine if, oh I don't know, maybe BLACK LIVES MATTER would spend some of the billions of dollars they've collected to improve the inner cities?
I don't know that they aren't but in any case, nobody cares enough. The BLM movement, maybe one of the least caring.

I think that the only thinking on the issue of American cities becoming shitholes (Trump's term he used) is the promotion of more violence and police force being used against black people.

What was the 20 million raised by the Pastor spent on?

You know that we can carry on a discussion Mike, and you must know how I insist on some boundaries that keep the discussion rational and civil.

I'm here to listen if that's what you want.

Dumbass... why vote for Republicans if they can't keep their cities safe? Red states are death traps. The murder rate in the rural areas are higher too.
You posted cities that are run by Dems. Have been for a while.
Its not my fault you failed at your partisan rant :lol:

After all the mudslinging at shitflinging of both sides, Americans are still taking great pleasure in the fact that their big cities are going to hell in a handbasket.

For Shame!
But LOL anyway!

Somebody explain why this is in the race section. It should be in Current Events.

You posted cities that are run by Dems. Have been for a while.
Its not my fault you failed at your partisan rant :lol:
Red states in general and specifically Texas is a shithole. There are multiple threads on it. Red states kill more cops, have higher murder rates, higher obesity rates, worst education statistics, they are poor, produce less, terrible healthcare and are all around mismanaged. However.. they have cheap land and good weather so there is that.

Forum List

Back