56 arrested in Georgia’s largest gang investigation

The problem is that most colored people were/are actually stupid enough to believe it which caused/still causes a lot of racism here in the US.

20 charges for 5000 thousand members.

They don't seem like THAT much of a threat to me going on those numbers and considering they'll all have been under heavy Police and intelligence-based monitoring, constantly.

Obviously if any of them are found guilty of the above then they should be locked up and taken right off the streets, but it's context and scale.

That charge sheet looks tame compared to the aftermath of a BLM rally in all honesty. I hope someone puts up a big list of the criminal acts and charges for a bad one and we can compare.
Put it up Brexiteer since you brought it up. So

• Criminal Attempt to Commit Murder
  • Trafficking / Distribution / Possession of Methamphetamine
  • Trafficking / Distribution / Possession of Heroin
  • Distribution of Marijuana
  • Distribution of Cocaine
  • Possession of MDMA
  • Aggravated Assault
  • Aggravated Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer
  • Kidnapping with Bodily Injury
  • False Imprisonment
  • Possession of Firearms by Convicted Felons
  • Possession of Firearms During Commission of a Felony
  • Hindering the Apprehension of a Felon
  • Obstruction of a Law Enforcement Officer
  • Criminal Attempt to Commit Theft by Extortion
  • Printing, Executing or Negotiating Fictitious Checks
  • Theft by Taking Motor Vehicle
  • Theft by Receiving Motor Vehicle
  • Tampering with Evidence
  • Trafficking Persons for Sexual Servitude
there is really nothing incriminating on that list is it, they should have added Jay Walking that might have caught your eye.

How is it good work Gov Kemp when the Richmond County Sheriffs Department did the work.
it was a state wide investigation, the gang is tied up in the GA DOC

The Gov is the lead law enforcement officer of the state.

The Sheriff did great work too

Put it up Brexiteer since you brought it up. So

• Criminal Attempt to Commit Murder
  • Trafficking / Distribution / Possession of Methamphetamine
  • Trafficking / Distribution / Possession of Heroin
  • Distribution of Marijuana
  • Distribution of Cocaine
  • Possession of MDMA
  • Aggravated Assault
  • Aggravated Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer
  • Kidnapping with Bodily Injury
  • False Imprisonment
  • Possession of Firearms by Convicted Felons
  • Possession of Firearms During Commission of a Felony
  • Hindering the Apprehension of a Felon
  • Obstruction of a Law Enforcement Officer
  • Criminal Attempt to Commit Theft by Extortion
  • Printing, Executing or Negotiating Fictitious Checks
  • Theft by Taking Motor Vehicle
  • Theft by Receiving Motor Vehicle
  • Tampering with Evidence
  • Trafficking Persons for Sexual Servitude
there is really nothing incriminating on that list is it, they should have added Jay Walking that might have caught your eye.
Either you misread my comment in spectacular fashion or I'm missing something here.

They are bad charges. Serious charges. No denying it.

But it's 20 charges out of 5000 active members who are under Police and intelligence-based supervision.

What lamers like you love to intentionally ignore is that no-one has ever denied that there's white supremacists, but there's little in the way of evidence that they are a substantial threat like you want to try and say. It's a leftist, black, race-baiting myth. The data, facts and figures on it simply don't lie - including the data you provided there (and I'll say it again) - 20 charges out of 5000 active members who Police and intelligence have aggressively monitored.

Next time you scramble together a half-arsed reply try and accept some facts - even if they aren't convenient to you.

So if it doesn't happen in Chicago it doesn't really matter, you are ok with some white crime just as long as we don't talk about it.
didnt say that .... if those gang members were breaking the law then they should face justice ... i lust find it ironic that the left thinks white supremacist are the biggest threat when over 70 people were shot in one city alone over the weekend .. the point is that ignorant hicks arent the biggest threat ! black gangs are a much much more deadly threat to Americans ! or are you saying inner city folk arent citizens ?

Forum List

Back