56 arrested in Georgia’s largest gang investigation

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF ) — Since 2018, the Richmond County Sheriff’s office has been investigating the Ghostface Gangsters, the “fastest growing white gang in the country with approximately 5,000 members,” according to investigators.

They “are a white supremacist gang that has roots in white supremacy,” Jared Williams, Augusta’s district attorney, explains. “They have no respect for human life. They have no respect for human dignity. They have no respect for our community.”

“This is not just a white supremacist group having meetings,” he adds. “This was a criminal operation operating from both within prison and outside on our streets.”

“If you feel that you must continue to engage in criminal activity in Richmond County, it’s only a matter of time before your clock strikes midnight,” Roundtree says.

“You have two choices –you can join these gangs and be part of this,” Gov. Brian Kemp adds. “But, we will come after you. We will be relentless. We won’t sleep. We’ll work seven days a week and chase you wherever you go.”

The suspects are reportedly facing the following charges:

• Criminal Attempt to Commit Murder
  • Trafficking / Distribution / Possession of Methamphetamine
  • Trafficking / Distribution / Possession of Heroin
  • Distribution of Marijuana
  • Distribution of Cocaine
  • Possession of MDMA
  • Aggravated Assault
  • Aggravated Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer
  • Kidnapping with Bodily Injury
  • False Imprisonment
  • Possession of Firearms by Convicted Felons
  • Possession of Firearms During Commission of a Felony
  • Hindering the Apprehension of a Felon
  • Obstruction of a Law Enforcement Officer
  • Criminal Attempt to Commit Theft by Extortion
  • Printing, Executing or Negotiating Fictitious Checks
  • Theft by Taking Motor Vehicle
  • Theft by Receiving Motor Vehicle
  • Tampering with Evidence
  • Trafficking Persons for Sexual Servitude

I wonder if folks are still going to call this fake news and claim there is no such thing as white supremacy gangs.
over 70 people were shot in Chicago this weekend .... do you have anything to say about those gangs ?

Now that I can believe

PEAS dont hit me again! PEAS Dont !!
View attachment 517708
That incident wasn't an example of anything but a thug who wanted to beat someone up to assuage his own feelings of inadequacy.
You'll never see a punk like that take a shot at anyone who might give him any resistance.

They're pretty careful about who they pull shit like this on.

Because if they fuck up and pick the wrong guy, they get their asses handed to them.

There really aren't many white gangs; white guys that want to join gangs are pretty much limited to the MC world.
Unless they're in prison, but everything in there is race based.

those Amish hoodlums are probably the largest. They get away with all kinds of mayhem.

iu

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF ) — Since 2018, the Richmond County Sheriff’s office has been investigating the Ghostface Gangsters, the “fastest growing white gang in the country with approximately 5,000 members,” according to investigators.

They “are a white supremacist gang that has roots in white supremacy,” Jared Williams, Augusta’s district attorney, explains. “They have no respect for human life. They have no respect for human dignity. They have no respect for our community.”

“This is not just a white supremacist group having meetings,” he adds. “This was a criminal operation operating from both within prison and outside on our streets.”

“If you feel that you must continue to engage in criminal activity in Richmond County, it’s only a matter of time before your clock strikes midnight,” Roundtree says.

“You have two choices –you can join these gangs and be part of this,” Gov. Brian Kemp adds. “But, we will come after you. We will be relentless. We won’t sleep. We’ll work seven days a week and chase you wherever you go.”

• Possession of MDMA
  • Aggravated Assault
  • False Imprisonment

I wonder if folks are still going to call this fake news and claim there is no such thing as white supremacy gangs.

Where is the "white supremacy" here? Just looks like garden variety Love Crime being alleged here, and nothing at all qualifying as a Hate Crime.

• Possession of MDMA
  • Aggravated Assault
  • False Imprisonment

That's a sleepy Tuesday in Shitcongo..... so why should I give a fuck?

• Possession of MDMA
  • Aggravated Assault
  • False Imprisonment

I'll take them over BLM. They would destroy those pussy BLMs hitting old ladies you racist pos

I'll take them over BLM. They would destroy those pussy BLMs hitting old ladies you racist pos
i think both are horrible and should be prosecuted. I’ll take Gov Kemp over Cuomo any day. That’s the sort of chief executive people deserve enforcing the law

They also didn't run around spraying parks full of children with automatic weapons fire just for fun either, like SuperBad's hero Bros like to do.
children…and political rivals…let’s not forget that. Superbad’s fellow dems apparently like doing that as well

Where is the "white supremacy" here? Just looks like garden variety Love Crime being alleged here, and nothing at all qualifying as a Hate Crime.

Jared Williams ran on a ticket of allowing black criminals a free run while singling out white people for bogus prosecutions, your typical democrat racist platform.

Augusta is a high crime area, due to the large Amish presence there.

If I ever hit an old lady with a frying pan and stole her walker. My mother would haunt me til the day I died, and then kick my ass in the after life

Well everyone else knows that for sure. The problem is that most white people were actually stupid enough to believe it which caused a lot of racism here in the US.

You think it's a big deal; you keep sniveling for white people to rescue you from yourselves and give you lots of money for nothing, so we know you really hope whites are indeed superior to your ilk.

You think it's a big deal; you keep sniveling for white people to rescue you from yourselves and give you lots of money for nothing, so we know you really hope whites are indeed superior to your ilk.
Nope. I just say pay me my ancestors stolen wages. White people are instinctively dishonest, low life scum bags so that wont happen anytime soon.

Nope. I just say pay me my ancestors stolen wages. White people are instinctively dishonest, low life scum bags so that wont happen anytime soon.

You already got your reparations from the Reconstruction era. Your ancestors traded it all for booze, hair straightener, and tap dancing lessons.

Forum List

Back