What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

54% say Trump should resign if Russian collaboration happened

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Polls are meaningless and real leaders don't bow to them.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
PPP is a Democrat polling agency who also declared that Hillary would win. Give it up.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Polls are meaningless and real leaders don't bow to them.
Obviously clowns like Drumpf dont bow to polls either. Anyway 54% doesnt mean much especially since everyone was complaining about how crooked Clinton was. Must be the silent whites supporting him.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Keyword being if.

Still not one iota of proof. Going on 11 months now:rolleyes:

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Reaction score
54% say Trump should resign if Russian collaboration happened

I hope those who alleged "Russian collaboration" will resign when it becomes obvious all that "collaboration" is just BS.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Btw apart from Trump or Hillary their stats are freaking awesome. I trust PPP on all their other polls.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score
I wonder what those same people, who think Trump should resign IF there is Russian collusion, also think Obama should be held accountable for KNOWING what Russia was doing and said not one word. Then there's the leeway shit and the selling off of American land and the Clinton /Russian $ transfer......
Enough with the Russia/Trump love affair. There is none.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What idiot still believes this Russian bs and still tries selling Trump down the river using RUSSIA. . lmfao

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

The "Conservatives" on this board support strait out treason. No respect for any of them. Do you really think that Trump Sr. did not know of this meeting? And how many other meetings were there? And what was agreed to?

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Only one poll counts.

People-in-voting-booth.jpg

And you have to wait 1170 more days to see the results.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List