54% say Trump should resign if Russian collaboration happened

Public Policy Polling is a U.S. Democratic polling firm based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Yup, no bias there.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

The "Conservatives" on this board support strait out treason. No respect for any of them. Do you really think that Trump Sr. did not know of this meeting? And how many other meetings were there? And what was agreed to?
There is NO SUCH position as "Crown Prosecutor" in Russia you fucking idiot!
IF there was the slightest evidence of ANY 'russian collusion' with the Trump campaign or with Trump it would have been leaked to the WAPO by now!

Last edited:
Resignation of a President hurts the nation, as does inmpeachment. Never suggest either lightly if you care about the economy.

Only 54%?

I guess a sitting president colluding with a foreign government doesn't bother people. Sad.

There is no proof of it.

You loons keep ignoring that little detail
The question is if he colluded with the Russians. It was a hypothetical question. So hypothetically any sitting president who collided with a foreign government should resign and be charged with a crime.

Yeah and all you have is if...no proof of anything

Resignation of a President hurts the nation, as does inmpeachment. Never suggest either lightly if you care about the economy.
Having a president who is an agent for a foreign government is also harmful to the country.

Having a president who is an agent for a foreign government is also harmful to the country.

Trump is not an agent of a foreign country, by any means.

The poll posed a hypothetical question. No is saying he is. Putting Trump aside, ANY president who colludes with a foreign government is bad for the nation.

Keyword being if.

Still not one iota of proof. Going on 11 months now:rolleyes:
sounds kinda like the Birther Conspiracy that went on for a decade.
So why did Obama, when he was a nobody, tell his publisher, before he even had any books ghostwritten, that he was "born in Kenya"
You are an idiot. What fairy tale have you been reading? His editor stated specifically that she made a mistake you ignorant monkey.

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

"The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:"

Keyword being if.

So why did Obama, when he was a nobody, tell his publisher, before he even had any books ghostwritten, that he was "born in Kenya"
You are an idiot. What fairy tale have you been reading? His editor stated specifically that she made a mistake you ignorant monkey.

"The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:"
Sure.

Everything else was correct in the bio of this unpublished author, except the country of his birth. She picked a country - at random, and managed to pick the exact country both his grandmother and half brother acknowledge as Barack's birthplace. She never asked Obama to fact Check, she just published it

Sure

Keyword being if.

Well what about michelle claiming Kenya is his "home country"? Did she make a mistake? Pay attention to the 45 second mark little baboon...

Keyword being if.

Well what about michelle claiming Kenya is his "home country"? Did she make a mistake? Pay attention to the 45 second mark little baboon...

Sengal is my home country and i was born in the states little cave monkey.

Keyword being if.

Sure.

Everything else was correct in the bio of this unpublished author, except the country of his birth. She picked a country - at random, and managed to pick the exact country both his grandmother and half brother acknowledge as Barack's birthplace. She never asked Obama to fact Check, she just published it

Sure
She didnt pick a country at random dummy. She knew for a fact his father was from Kenya.

Forum List

Back