54% say Trump should resign if Russian collaboration happened

Polls are meaningless and real leaders don't bow to them.

Btw apart from Trump or Hillary their stats are freaking awesome. I trust PPP on all their other polls.

I wonder what those same people, who think Trump should resign IF there is Russian collusion, also think Obama should be held accountable for KNOWING what Russia was doing and said not one word. Then there's the leeway shit and the selling off of American land and the Clinton /Russian $ transfer......
Enough with the Russia/Trump love affair. There is none.

What idiot still believes this Russian bs and still tries selling Trump down the river using RUSSIA. . lmfao

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

The "Conservatives" on this board support strait out treason. No respect for any of them. Do you really think that Trump Sr. did not know of this meeting? And how many other meetings were there? And what was agreed to?

Only one poll counts.

People-in-voting-booth.jpg

And you have to wait 1170 more days to see the results.

Forum List

Back