5 Reasons Libs Won’t Celebrate Religious Freedom

"From ObamaCare to gay marriage to public prayer, the left and its media friends are squeezing the acceptable space religion is allowed in American’s lives – into a couple of hours on Sunday, and even that isn’t sacrosanct. Here are five recent examples....

"1. The One Where the Fire Chief Got Fired...
"2. The Case of the Gay Wedding Cake...
"3. That Time They Threw a Fit About Not Getting Free Birth Control From a Company They Didn’t Even
Work For...
"4. The One Where “Your Religious Beliefs Seriously Infringe on my Right to Watch Reality Television...
"5. Surrender Your Sermons...

"Progressives, who love to congratulate themselves on their tolerance and pluralism, are increasing intolerant when it comes to religion – or Christianity, anyway. Muslims seem to get a pass. On college campuses, Christian groups that refuse to allow non-believers to become officers have been forced to disband. In South Carolina, the atheist group Freedom from Religion Foundation pressured a privately-owned restaurant to cease offering discounts to customers who pray before their meals. The groups suggested Mary’s Gourmet Diner was in violation of the Civil Rights Act"

5 Reasons Libs Won t Celebrate Religious Freedom Day Friday
the problem you have is you don't grasp what religious freedom means
1) freedom to choose your religion
2) freedom from religious law
thats what you don't get

I grasp the meaning of liberty quite well, thank you. I have been well educated in the meaning of liberty via my family, my education, my faith. And I posted the article because the person who wrote it also understands the meaning, and wrote quite well and humorously about it.

"From ObamaCare to gay marriage to public prayer, the left and its media friends are squeezing the acceptable space religion is allowed in American’s lives – into a couple of hours on Sunday, and even that isn’t sacrosanct. Here are five recent examples....

"3. That Time They Threw a Fit About Not Getting Free Birth Control From a Company They Didn’t Even
Work For...
"4. The One Where “Your Religious Beliefs Seriously Infringe on my Right to Watch Reality Television...

"Progressives, who love to congratulate themselves on their tolerance and pluralism, are increasing intolerant when it comes to religion – or Christianity, anyway. Muslims seem to get a pass. On college campuses, Christian groups that refuse to allow non-believers to become officers have been forced to disband. In South Carolina, the atheist group Freedom from Religion Foundation pressured a privately-owned restaurant to cease offering discounts to customers who pray before their meals. The groups suggested Mary’s Gourmet Diner was in violation of the Civil Rights Act"

thats what you don't get

I grasp the meaning of liberty quite well, thank you. I have been well educated in the meaning of liberty via my family, my education, my faith. And I posted the article because the person who wrote it also understands the meaning, and wrote quite well and humorously about it.
Your version of liberty is mob rule in which everyone is forced to pray to Jesus before school, public meetings, and public events.

Work For...

thats what you don't get

Your version of liberty is mob rule in which everyone is forced to pray to Jesus before school, public meetings, and public events.
God grief your an ignorant shit stain! nothing could be farther from the truth,repeating time after time the same old worn out talking points,shows ya just got nothing

Work For...

thats what you don't get

God grief your an ignorant shit stain! nothing could be farther from the truth,repeating time after time the same old worn out talking points,shows ya just got nothing
I know her much better than you do. She lives her days waiting for Jesus to return, which she's been told is any minute now...

Posting lies should be against the boards policy.
Like your lie!

America s True History of Religious Tolerance History Smithsonian

I'll hold a Black Mass in front of your kid's school. Well that work?
Two things about YOUR comment.
1, The word is WILL not well.
2, It COULD be viewed as a THREAT to the OP's child.
Just sayin.
1. Thanks, typo, 2. , She doesn't have a kid and there's no threat to one if she did, but the kids would have plenty of questions about why Jesus was covered in blood, and upside down eh? That's religious freedom for you, which is my point.
Two is INVALID because YOU invoked a threat to a child real or not.
Religion or the lack there of has NOTHING to do with the invocation of a threat.

IF a threat is viewed as viable or possible it CAN be handled as REAL.
Just for you, I fixed it. Happy now? If you are then back the hell off eh?
JUST trying to inform you. I AM a server mod, NOT this server but one all the same. YOU sign rules to post here and Ownership signs rules to use a server and the server owner signs rules with the FCC.

A persons children real or not should simply NEVER be touched.

You poor persecuted christians, being stopped from spreading your hate

:boohoo:
You know a lot about spreading hate, there Guno.

How many people did you feed today? How many elderly folks homes did you stop by to check if they needed anything? How much time have you devoted to actually helping others this year?

No, you don't have to be a Christian to do any of these things, yet the majority of Christians do, while I have yet to see a Jewish funded(just because you claim to be a Jew), halfway house, or soup kitchen. Though your own Torah commands you to help the needy and take care of the elderly, I never see a Jew doing that, except for an occasional example of them helping another Jew.

Once the insane fundamentalist Christo Fascist fanatics take over the Government they will force women to swallow

Republican Lawmaker Thinks Women Can Get Gynecological Exams by Swallowing Cameras

Nothing compares to Republicans when they wander into that deep mystery of women's reproductive health, especially if it means understanding a woman's anatomy and how it functions.…

What are you yammering about?

Oh nevermind, just another leftist weirdo trying to make the topic vagina-related.

Once the insane fundamentalist Christo Fascist fanatics take over the Government they will force women to swallow

Republican Lawmaker Thinks Women Can Get Gynecological Exams by Swallowing Cameras

Nothing compares to Republicans when they wander into that deep mystery of women's reproductive health, especially if it means understanding a woman's anatomy and how it functions.…

What are you yammering about?

Oh nevermind, just another leftist weirdo trying to make the topic vagina-related.
Have someone to read to you what the link says

Oh look, a pro-death acolyte is among us...this is the author he's spamming us with:

"Stories written by HrafnkellHrafnkell Haraldsson, a social liberal with leanings toward centrist politics has degrees in history and philosophy. His interests include, besides history and philosophy, human rights issues, freedom of choice, religion, and the precarious dichotomy of freedom of speech and intolerance. He brings a slightly different perspective to his writing, being that he is neither a follower of an Abrahamic faith nor an atheist but a polytheist, a modern-day Heathen who follows the customs and traditions of his Norse ancestors. He maintains his own blog, A Heathen's Day, which deals with Heathen and Pagan matters, and Mos Maiorum Foundation Mos Maiorum Foundation dedicated to ethnic religion. He has also contributed to NewsJunkiePost, GodsOwnParty and Pagan+Politics."

Posts by Hrafnkell Haraldsson PoliticusUSA

Work For...

Cry me a river. If you can't take the heat/free speech then get the fuck out of here. This country isn't about kissing rightwing ass, got it?

Forum List

Back