5 Reasons Libs Won’t Celebrate Religious Freedom

America s True History of Religious Tolerance History Smithsonian

I'll hold a Black Mass in front of your kid's school. Well that work?
Two things about YOUR comment.
1, The word is WILL not well.
2, It COULD be viewed as a THREAT to the OP's child.
Just sayin.
1. Thanks, typo, 2. , She doesn't have a kid and there's no threat to one if she did, but the kids would have plenty of questions about why Jesus was covered in blood, and upside down eh? That's religious freedom for you, which is my point.
Two is INVALID because YOU invoked a threat to a child real or not.
Religion or the lack there of has NOTHING to do with the invocation of a threat.

IF a threat is viewed as viable or possible it CAN be handled as REAL.
Just for you, I fixed it. Happy now? If you are then back the hell off eh?

That's okay. Because Christians aren't going to submit. They'll die first.

What we forget is that the homo lobby is an infinitesimal portion of the voting public. This travesty is being foisted upon us by a tiny fraction of the population...spearheaded by corrupt politicians who have seeded the courts with corrupt judges.

It's just a matter of time. This will all be straightened out in the end. And the homo lobby isn't going to win.
You're gonna do a Jonestown on us?

Just sayin.
1. Thanks, typo, 2. , She doesn't have a kid and there's no threat to one if she did, but the kids would have plenty of questions about why Jesus was covered in blood, and upside down eh? That's religious freedom for you, which is my point.
Religion or the lack there of has NOTHING to do with the invocation of a threat.

JUST trying to inform you. I AM a server mod, NOT this server but one all the same. YOU sign rules to post here and Ownership signs rules to use a server and the server owner signs rules with the FCC.

A persons children real or not should simply NEVER be touched.

Religious freedom does not mean the secular world should have no defense against religious laws pushed by minority right wing Christians. If you people had your way everything fun would be banned, how is that freedom?
To see an America run by the likes of Allie...I mean, Koshergrl, all you have to do is read up on the Puritans.

That's okay. Because Christians aren't going to submit. They'll die first.

What we forget is that the homo lobby is an infinitesimal portion of the voting public. This travesty is being foisted upon us by a tiny fraction of the population...spearheaded by corrupt politicians who have seeded the courts with corrupt judges.

It's just a matter of time. This will all be straightened out in the end. And the homo lobby isn't going to win.
You're gonna do a Jonestown on us?
Koshergilr - People's Temple. All we need is the Kool-Aid, and the body-bags of course. Better dead than serving homos I gather.

Just sayin.

JUST trying to inform you. I AM a server mod, NOT this server but one all the same. YOU sign rules to post here and Ownership signs rules to use a server and the server owner signs rules with the FCC.

Give it a rest. I have 17.000 posts and I adjusted it. Go update your anti-virus.

Just sayin.

Where did anyone here say they were going to touch someone's kid? You say you are a server mod.....point out the exact post and the exact words where someone said they were going to touch someone's kid.

Religious freedom does not mean the secular world should have no defense against religious laws pushed by minority right wing Christians. If you people had your way everything fun would be banned, how is that freedom?
To see an America run by the likes of Allie...I mean, Koshergrl, all you have to do is read up on the Puritans.
I grew up in a rural, predominantly white, dry county in the hills of Alabama, I do not have to imagine how dull life would be when the first Baptist church runs City Hall.

Just sayin.

Where did anyone here say they were going to touch someone's kid? You say you are a server mod.....point out the exact post and the exact words where someone said they were going to touch someone's kid.
No one did, he's just a Drama Queen Mod from another site.

"From ObamaCare to gay marriage to public prayer, the left and its media friends are squeezing the acceptable space religion is allowed in American’s lives – into a couple of hours on Sunday, and even that isn’t sacrosanct. Here are five recent examples....

"1. The One Where the Fire Chief Got Fired...
"2. The Case of the Gay Wedding Cake...
"3. That Time They Threw a Fit About Not Getting Free Birth Control From a Company They Didn’t Even
Work For...
"4. The One Where “Your Religious Beliefs Seriously Infringe on my Right to Watch Reality Television...
"5. Surrender Your Sermons...

"Progressives, who love to congratulate themselves on their tolerance and pluralism, are increasing intolerant when it comes to religion – or Christianity, anyway. Muslims seem to get a pass. On college campuses, Christian groups that refuse to allow non-believers to become officers have been forced to disband. In South Carolina, the atheist group Freedom from Religion Foundation pressured a privately-owned restaurant to cease offering discounts to customers who pray before their meals. The groups suggested Mary’s Gourmet Diner was in violation of the Civil Rights Act"

5 Reasons Libs Won t Celebrate Religious Freedom Day Friday

Quit yer bitching. Religious freedom is not an excuse to do whatever you want with no consequences whatsoever. If you get fired for publicly making controversial, bigoted comments that piss off your boss, then sucks to be you. You are not entitled to a job. It's no different than when Bill Maher got fired for saying that the 9-11 hijackers had more courage than the US.

Most Christians are decent people who just go about their peaceful lives. Fringe idiots like you are so in love with being a victim that you cry and whine that everyone doesn't love you. Get over yourself!

"From ObamaCare to gay marriage to public prayer, the left and its media friends are squeezing the acceptable space religion is allowed in American’s lives – into a couple of hours on Sunday, and even that isn’t sacrosanct. Here are five recent examples....

"1. The One Where the Fire Chief Got Fired...
"2. The Case of the Gay Wedding Cake...
"3. That Time They Threw a Fit About Not Getting Free Birth Control From a Company They Didn’t Even
Work For...
"4. The One Where “Your Religious Beliefs Seriously Infringe on my Right to Watch Reality Television...
"5. Surrender Your Sermons...

"Progressives, who love to congratulate themselves on their tolerance and pluralism, are increasing intolerant when it comes to religion – or Christianity, anyway. Muslims seem to get a pass. On college campuses, Christian groups that refuse to allow non-believers to become officers have been forced to disband. In South Carolina, the atheist group Freedom from Religion Foundation pressured a privately-owned restaurant to cease offering discounts to customers who pray before their meals. The groups suggested Mary’s Gourmet Diner was in violation of the Civil Rights Act"

5 Reasons Libs Won t Celebrate Religious Freedom Day Friday
the problem you have is you don't grasp what religious freedom means
1) freedom to choose your religion
2) freedom from religious law
thats what you don't get

screen-shot-2015-01-16-at-10_09_18-am.jpg

Have we heard the queer protest from USMB's bitching and whining demographic yet? Of course we haven't. That might take some balls. Meanwhile, blame everyone but those culpable. It's the sissy thing to do.

To the left the only religious freedom is no religion except for muslims. The left isn't that stupid. They don't want to be beheaded.

This is the closest the left may ever come to ridding the world of Jews and Christians. They won't let this opportunity pass.

To the left the only religious freedom is no religion except for muslims. The left isn't that stupid. They don't want to be beheaded.

This is the closest the left may ever come to ridding the world of Jews and Christians. They won't let this opportunity pass.
Democrats want to kill God so they can be God.

I think you are an idiot...but you are spot on here.

God is already dead. But it's not the Democrats who have replaced him, it is the earth.
Nah, democrats see the political side of islam, the control of the people. That's the goal, control.
Funny they always think they can control some person or group. They can no more control a person than you or I.

Forum List

Back