$5.49 a gallon for gas in Los Angeles

Trumpgas is getting expensive

We didn’t have these problems under the Great Obama
Only $2.39 in south Fl. Amazing that, huh. Try again.
Obamagas was under $2 a gallon!

You have the fracking industry to thank for that. Obama was dead-set against the fracking industry, even putting certain areas off-limits. So they began fracking on privately-owned lands, which actually caused our oil production to rise, in spite of Obama's ruinous EPA regulations.

That and that alone, was the reason gasoline ever came down during the entire period he was in office.
The Great Obama knew how to get us low gas prices.

Crooked Donnie?
Not so much

LMAO The "Great" Obama had absolutely nothing to do with gas prices and neither does Trump.

I paid $2.41 for gas just yesterday. Guess in your view Trump controls gas prices just like your "Great" Obama did.

You really are quite stupid.

You have the fracking industry to thank for that. Obama was dead-set against the fracking industry, even putting certain areas off-limits. So they began fracking on privately-owned lands, which actually caused our oil production to rise, in spite of Obama's ruinous EPA regulations.

That and that alone, was the reason gasoline ever came down during the entire period he was in office.

Crooked Donnie?
Not so much

By being anti low oil prices?
( he was anti fracking, anti drilling, anti pipeline)

Strange world you live in.

LOL......every day something out of California more laughable than the day before. The entire country is laughing at this goofball state. It started some years back but for me, really ramped up a couple of years ago when you started seeing really nutty shit happening like painting the roads white. Holy fuck........and the absurdities have only become more prolific since. Slouching towards Gamorah.

https://www.amazon.com/Slouching-Towards-Gomorrah-Liberalism-American/dp/0060573112&tag=ff0d01-20

Gas will continue to rise in cost there........duh.....taxes on gas will be celebrated as a way to reducing emissions. "Take the train!" :2up:

it has NOTHING to do with policy
The current price spike? No. It is due to problems at several refineries at the same time, an unfortunate coincidence.

You know, if you guys actually have an interest in this topic beyond tremblimg in fear of the california boogeyman, you can look this stuff up.
Dipstick. Our prices jumped to 2.69 from 2.19 with that refinery crap going on they are NOW back down to 2.23$! Again California's prices have nothing to do with the refinery. In fact there was a picture of Needles,California and a town just across the border in Arizona where prices were TWO DOLLARS LOWER!

California wants the entire state driving those 2 door Specks that get 80 mpg. LOL.....they need to change their state flag and add a big bumpy cucumber illustration somewhere on the yellow!

Just imagine how much lower energy prices would be if Americans only drove reasonable vehicles!

Nah.....I'll never be caught dead driving one of those little faggy 2 door deathtraps with 100hp. Most men dont want to drive those little faggy cars.:gay: And Americans don't want EV's..........only 1% growth over the last 5 years. This is America.

Im about to boost my Coyote to close to 630 to the tire. Currently sits at 432hp. Doing burnouts next to a Prius is a hoot......the rage it generates is side splitting laughing funny.:2up: Dang though.......gonna need DR's and they cost a ton.

Of course, this has nothing to do with policy, and everything to do with the unfortunate coincidence of problems at more than one refinery at the same time. Not that these wingnut sacks care.

Regardless of spikes due to issues such as refinery problems, pump prices are always more expensive in California.

This was from back in May. Notice the liberal utopia west coast are all in the most expensive category.

The 10 most expensive states:

1. California — $4.05
  2. Hawaii — $3.64
  3. Washington — $3.54
  4. Nevada —$3.50
  5. Alaska — $3.47
  6. Oregon — $3.43
  7. Idaho — $3.20
  8. Utah — $3.20
  9. Arizona — $3.16
  10. Pennsylvania — $3.01

Crooked Donnie?
Not so much

LMAO The "Great" Obama had absolutely nothing to do with gas prices and neither does Trump.

I paid $2.41 for gas just yesterday. Guess in your view Trump controls gas prices just like your "Great" Obama did.

Someone finding an old Claudette post blaming Obama for high gas prices in 3...2...1...

:21:

Crooked Donnie?
Not so much

Someone finding an old Claudette post blaming Obama for high gas prices in 3...2...1...

:21:

Nope. He wasn't to blame any more than any other POTUS. Presidents have nothing to do with gas prices. Speculators do.

I go back and forth between mid grade and high test

And only certain brands ..its not me the car likes it

I still pay less than Californians

Trump approved the Keystone Pipeline

Gas should be $1 a gallon by now

California taxes you dumbed down dumbass

Shut up already fool

Trumpgas is ridiculously expensive.
Makes you yearn for a tank full of Obamagas

Trump gas is only expensive for liberals. I'm paying .79 a gallon with my Conservative Card, if you don't have one they charge you more, if you show them your Liberal card then they charge you $8.00 a gallon because it makes them feel better.

Yet another reason why I'm glad I don't live in the land of fruits and nuts.

Gas prices exceed $5 a gallon at some Los Angeles area stations

"LOS ANGELES - As gas prices reached its highest level in the state of California since 2015, some Los Angeles area gas stations are charging more than $5 a gallon.

The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in Los Angeles County was $4.25 on Wednesday, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service. The average price is 4.5 cents higher than one week ago, 57.6 cents more than one month ago and 37.1 cents greater than one year ago. It has also risen 86.4 cents since the start of the year..."

a27d735a-high-gas-prices-los-angeles-generic.jpg
The minimum wage is $15....nobody wants a. Cheaper house, gas in most of flyover states because there are no jobs. How many times we have to go through this....is pure capitalism as you like it.

Yet another reason why I'm glad I don't live in the land of fruits and nuts.

Gas prices exceed $5 a gallon at some Los Angeles area stations

"LOS ANGELES - As gas prices reached its highest level in the state of California since 2015, some Los Angeles area gas stations are charging more than $5 a gallon.

The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in Los Angeles County was $4.25 on Wednesday, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service. The average price is 4.5 cents higher than one week ago, 57.6 cents more than one month ago and 37.1 cents greater than one year ago. It has also risen 86.4 cents since the start of the year..."

a27d735a-high-gas-prices-los-angeles-generic.jpg
The minimum wage is $15....nobody wants a. Cheaper house, gas in most of flyover states because there are no jobs. How many times we have to go through this....is pure capitalism as you like it.

Cali unemployment rate. 4.1

Indiana rate 3.3

Iowa 2.5

Colorado 3.4

Kansas 3.5

Try again

Forum List

Back