Breaking: Defense Intelligence Agency Arrested for Leaking Info to Media

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I hope they nail the reporters too.

"A U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency employee was arrested Wednesday on federal charges that he leaked classified national defense information to two journalists – one of whom he was romantically involved with.

Henry Kyle Frese, 30, is a counter-terrorism analyst who held a top-secret clearance at the DIA. He began working there as a contractor in January 2017 before moving to fulltime."

Defense Intelligence Agency employee arrested for allegedly leaking classified information to reporters

The woman reporter he was banging is catching hell on her Twitter page..

Amanda Macias on Twitter

105979724-190620texmacias.jpg

Wow...people have had a gut full of this shit....look at her twitter page....

When the hanging begins it will start with the deep state run media....

"A U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency employee was arrested Wednesday on federal charges that he leaked classified national defense information to two journalists – one of whom he was romantically involved with.

Henry Kyle Frese, 30, is a counter-terrorism analyst who held a top-secret clearance at the DIA. He began working there as a contractor in January 2017 before moving to fulltime."

Defense Intelligence Agency employee arrested for allegedly leaking classified information to reporters

Amanda Macias on Twitter

Shoot him for treason. Kneecaps first.

Amanda Macias on Twitter

Shoot him for treason. Kneecaps first.

I'd volunteer to do that after the trial, if they give me a security clearance.

:04:

Forum List

Back