The Los Angeles Major Rain Event.Again,Another Unpredictable Weather Dilemma Not Predicted By Our Infamous Weather Psychics.So Will We Hear From Them?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
A few weeks ago, I posted a thread regarding the colder than usual winter many of us were dealing with in January{maybe December} and how our so called liberal weather forecasters never saw it coming, never predicted what would happen in the 2023/2024 winter 10 to 15 years ago. And now, many radio stations in California is probably playing the classic "It Never Rains In California" single from the 70's. So once again, we are seeing evidence that what our liberal psychics have been telling us over the last two decades have been way off! So what is going on in California {mainly the Los Angeles area} was caused by all of driving our gas guzzling cars and cow farts?

A few weeks ago, I posted a thread regarding the colder than usual winter many of us were dealing with in January{maybe December} and how our so called liberal weather forecasters never saw it coming, never predicted what would happen in the 2023/2024 winter 10 to 15 years ago. And now, many radio stations in California is probably playing the classic "It Never Rains In California" single from the 70's. So once again, we are seeing evidence that what our liberal psychics have been telling us over the last two decades have been way off! So what is going on in California {mainly the Los Angeles area} was caused by all of driving our gas guzzling cars and cow farts?

Thanks Rex.

with luck, it will clean some of the shit off the streets.

I just love how any weather in California has to be overly dramatized. It is an "atmospheric river" instead of what everybody else would call a few days of rain. Six inches over a few days is child's play here in the South.

I think you're confusing weather with climate ...

Climate is what we expect ... Feb 5th, 2025, we can expect to be sunbathing up on Malibu ... and 9 years out of 10, we'd be right ... beautiful sunny calm 78ºF 20% humidity running a fair 1015 mb ... that's leaves a 10% chance of rainy weather on this specific date ...

Weather is what we actually get ... and forecasts are crap past three days ... even with exoscale computers ... California is worse because the next weather station to the west is Honolulu !@!! ... the NWS only publishes information out five days for a very good scientific reason ...

Human population has quadrupled in less than 100 years ... we're destroying everything, so that includes the climate ...

bro....that deserves a Handle Award i tell ya

Much forecasting by a model system is ineffective and hasn’t improved in last 20 years
Thank goodness other sciences have

Forum List

Back