4th Grade Indoctrination

Vel

Gold Member
Reaction score
OMG Biden is now politicking to 4th graders. How desperate has this administration become?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbd4Y_vsEUA]Vice president Biden visits York - YouTube[/ame]

Photonic

Ad astra!
Reaction score
Does Biden actually do anything?

He's VP and I've never seen him actually DO anything.

OP
Vel

Vel

Gold Member
Reaction score
Apparently now public schools are for teaching reading, writing, and class warfare.

"Take about $500 in additional taxes from someone who makes a million dollars - "a million dollars," Biden emphasized - and the jobs are covered.
"They can pay for all the teachers and all the police and all the firemen to come back," Biden said.

Biden: Jobs act would bring more teachers to city - York Dispatch

J.E.D

Gold Member
Reaction score
So now it's indoctrination when a VP visits a classroom? I guess you said the same thing about Bush and every other president or VP who has done the same exact thing...right?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden finally found an audience he can speak to on grade level.

Did he mention anything about the rapes and murders if Son of Failed Stimulus does not pass?

OP
Vel

Vel

Gold Member
Reaction score
So now it's indoctrination when a VP visits a classroom? I guess you said the same thing about Bush and every other president or VP who has done the same exact thing...right?

Let's see..other VP's and Presidents extort children to stay in school or read stories to the class, Biden is the first that I know of to try to push a policy agenda to 8 and 9 year olds.

McDowell's

Rookie
Reaction score

Let's see..other VP's and Presidents extort children to stay in school or read stories to the class, Biden is the first that I know of to try to push a policy agenda to 8 and 9 year olds.
You didn't know? The American Jobs Act is a child's fairy tale. :eusa_shhh:

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score
You area a...

When the VP visits a school, not generally indoctrination.

It's indoctrination if he says things like "Take about $500 in additional taxes from someone who makes a million dollars..." though.

He's teaching class warfare to 4th graders.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
OP
Vel

Vel

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... maybe since so many states have enacted voter I.D. laws, Obama and company could be looking to lower the voting age. That's the only reason I can think of as to why you would promote policy to 9 year olds.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List