4th Circuit Appeals Court Continues Halt of Muslim Ban

"WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW!"

That is NOT a call to murder police, according to snowflakes.

But, acccording to snowflakes, Trump issuing a travel ban from 6 countries that the USA has officially named state sponsors of terrorism is a MUSLIM ban...although over 1.6 BILLION Muslims worldwide are not affected by the temporary travel ban.

Snowflake logic is pretzel logic.

Trump likes bacon....so there cannot be a travel ban from 6 countries. It's clear that Trump is Islamaphobic.

Muslims from Canada are NOT affected by the travel ban.
Christians from Syria ARE affect by the travel ban.

How is that a MUSLIM ban?
Because the courts can see the obvious - Trump is looking for a way to ban Muslims, and not finding one.

What is the largest Muslim country in the world? Is that country on the list? No.

He wants to keep out terrorists.

The ban applies to Christians, Jews, atheists, agnostics, and Pastafarians as well.

Catch a clue!
The ban applies to people who have a right to be here. Meaning, it's unconstitutional.

Trump issuing a travel ban from 6 countries that the USA has officially named state sponsors of terrorism is a MUSLIM ban...although over 1.6 BILLION Muslims worldwide are not affected by the temporary travel ban.

Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11, and Trump was just shaking their hands and wearing their gold. How pissed must you be? Oh right, you're another Daddy's girl and daddy can do no wrong.

I've heard of the constitution. I can't find where it says that countries related to terrorism being banned, is unconstitutional.
What makes it unconstitutional is saying because you come from ______, and even if you have a right to be here because we granted you said right, you can't come in.
You said it was a "muslim ban". But that's not truthful.
It is a Muslim ban, even though it's not called that. That is the finding of the courts who, like me, can read between the lines.

The Constitution was not intended to be read between the lines. That is your problem. You cannot cite where it says the ban is unconstitutional because it doesn't exist!
You can neither establish nor ban a religion. See - the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights.
No where in that bill is a religion being banned. Why are you making this up?

I've heard of the constitution. I can't find where it says that countries related to terrorism being banned, is unconstitutional.
What makes it unconstitutional is saying because you come from ______, and even if you have a right to be here because we granted you said right, you can't come in.
It is a Muslim ban, even though it's not called that. That is the finding of the courts who, like me, can read between the lines.

The Constitution was not intended to be read between the lines. That is your problem. You cannot cite where it says the ban is unconstitutional because it doesn't exist!
You can neither establish nor ban a religion. See - the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

So, you admit that I am correct. The ban is constitutional because it is based on the law and not on religion!

Well done grasshopper! That corner you just painted yourself into will be dry in a couple of hours. Sit there and reconsider your mistakes while the adults discuss things.

Trump issuing a travel ban from 6 countries that the USA has officially named state sponsors of terrorism is a MUSLIM ban...although over 1.6 BILLION Muslims worldwide are not affected by the temporary travel ban.

Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11, and Trump was just shaking their hands and wearing their gold. How pissed must you be? Oh right, you're another Daddy's girl and daddy can do no wrong.

Saudi Arabia was responsible? I could have sworn that Al Qaeda was responsible.

If you knew anything about Islam, you would cringe at the ignorance of those words.
I know Islam. Want to borrow one of my Qurans? And do you want that in English or Arabic?

Owning a Quran means nothing. I have books on many subjects that you would not, and could not understand.

You have just adopted a liberal perspective on Muslims and ignore the truth about their customs and traditions that clash with your liberal attitudes. Liberals are hypocrites, one and all.
Muslims don't much like liberals. They are usually very conservative. You, and they, are often the same kinds of reactionary morons. You and ISIS - peas in a pod.

Why do liberals like Muslims then? Try explaining that without backpedaling!
As persons, Muslims are about as fucked up as anyone who believes in the utter bullshit that is religion. Liberals believe in Liberalism not religion. No religion gets our approval, not a one. They all get treated with the very same lack of respect.

See! There you go agreeing with me again! Why can't you get from Point A to Point B and see that you took a wrong turn?

Funded and staffed by - Saudi Arabia, home of the 9-11 hijackers

Just broke on the news, so details are few at this moment. What will 9th Circuit do? If they follow the 4th Circuit, that will be hard getting it to be heard by SCOTUS!

It's going to SCOTUS, but I have zero confidence in the idea that Trump automatically wins because of Gorsich. John Roberts is still way to fresh on my mind.

It doesn't have to say it outright. It's obvious, to me and the courts.

I know Islam. Want to borrow one of my Qurans? And do you want that in English or Arabic?

Owning a Quran means nothing. I have books on many subjects that you would not, and could not understand.

You have just adopted a liberal perspective on Muslims and ignore the truth about their customs and traditions that clash with your liberal attitudes. Liberals are hypocrites, one and all.
Muslims don't much like liberals. They are usually very conservative. You, and they, are often the same kinds of reactionary morons. You and ISIS - peas in a pod.

Why do liberals like Muslims then? Try explaining that without backpedaling!
As persons, Muslims are about as fucked up as anyone who believes in the utter bullshit that is religion. Liberals believe in Liberalism not religion. No religion gets our approval, not a one. They all get treated with the very same lack of respect.

See! There you go agreeing with me again! Why can't you get from Point A to Point B and see that you took a wrong turn?
You are as dumb as they come.

You said it's a muslim ban. Prove it.

Because what it really is, is banning people from countries linked to terrorism and that are sponsoring terrorism. The only problem I have with this bill is that Saudi Arabia wasn't on it. If Saudi Arabia were on the bill as well, it'd be perfect.

It's been proven that Saudi Arabia helped finance the operation

Because what it really is, is banning people from countries linked to terrorism and that are sponsoring terrorism. The only problem I have with this bill is that Saudi Arabia wasn't on it. If Saudi Arabia were on the bill as well, it'd be perfect.
What, no Iraq? On Indonesia? No Qatar? No Jordan? How about, Russia?

And I don't have to "prove it" as the courts already have. Trump might have gotten away with it, if he and his minions had shut the fuck up.

It's been proven that Saudi Arabia helped finance the operation
Not to mention, Saudis were flying the fucking planes but hey, why would that matter to Captain Clueless here? He knows all - according to him.

What, no Iraq? On Indonesia? No Qatar? No Jordan? How about, Russia?

And I don't have to "prove it" as the courts already have. Trump might have gotten away with it, if he and his minions had shut the fuck up.
I'm glad you're celebrating the fact that we are now required by law to import terrorism.

Nice victory for ya

"No Muslims from any nation may enter the USA."

That is a Muslim ban.

"No one from these 6 nations may enter the USA."

Not a Muslim ban.

Snowflakes are so stupid.

If 1.6 BILLION Muslims are NOT AFFECTED by the ban, it's not a Muslim ban, is it?

Funded and staffed by - Saudi Arabia, home of the 9-11 hijackers

Fake news that you bought into. Nothing new to see here folks. Just another deluded liberal dreaming.

No, it is made up by liberal airheads on the bench and their sycophantic liberals who worship their mistakes.

Forum List

Back