4th Circuit Appeals Court Continues Halt of Muslim Ban

It doesn't have to say it outright. It's obvious, to me and the courts.
You said it's a muslim ban. Prove it.

Because what it really is, is banning people from countries linked to terrorism and that are sponsoring terrorism. The only problem I have with this bill is that Saudi Arabia wasn't on it. If Saudi Arabia were on the bill as well, it'd be perfect.
What, no Iraq? On Indonesia? No Qatar? No Jordan? How about, Russia?

And I don't have to "prove it" as the courts already have. Trump might have gotten away with it, if he and his minions had shut the fuck up.

Hey snowflake! Iraq was on the original list. Those countries have the abilities and resources to screen their people. The others do not. THAT is the difference.
We have the ability to screen who comes here, dummy, and we do.

Not from those countries because they have no stable government functioning.
Horseshit. If you didn't think Iraq was stable why did it drop off the list? Oh right, because the ban is bullshit in the first place.

It doesn't have to say it outright. It's obvious, to me and the courts.

No, it is made up by liberal airheads on the bench and their sycophantic liberals who worship their mistakes.
You are a true moron. I'm surprised you can pee without pissing your pants (but I'm not betting on it).

You haven't been able to answer a single question I have asked, yet you claim I am the moron?

Kettle - Pot - Black
You don't ask questions, you make pronouncements, like most. I ask questions (sometimes) and they are never answered.

You have failed to answer any questions and make pronouncements that I prove are lies the minute you post them. Reread the thread lib! I have other posters on here backing up what I say. Who do you have?
I have everyone who reads these threads and knows you are the idiot even the village doesn't love.

What, no Iraq? On Indonesia? No Qatar? No Jordan? How about, Russia?

And I don't have to "prove it" as the courts already have. Trump might have gotten away with it, if he and his minions had shut the fuck up.

Hey snowflake! Iraq was on the original list. Those countries have the abilities and resources to screen their people. The others do not. THAT is the difference.

Don't fuck up their bullshit narrative with facts!
He doesn't deal in facts. And Iraq got dropped because - oh shit, we are fighting with them and that means the general in charge can't even drop by (to visit his family who lives here!).

It actually had to do with translators for our troops, but you always choose the lie over the truth.

Exactly who is this general are you referring to? Another liberal fabrication on your part?
I don't remember the man's name nor do I care to look it up. Unlike you, I have no need to lie.

So, you lied!

Made up = lie.

No, it is made up by liberal airheads on the bench and their sycophantic liberals who worship their mistakes.
You are a true moron. I'm surprised you can pee without pissing your pants (but I'm not betting on it).

You haven't been able to answer a single question I have asked, yet you claim I am the moron?

Kettle - Pot - Black
You don't ask questions, you make pronouncements, like most. I ask questions (sometimes) and they are never answered.

You have failed to answer any questions and make pronouncements that I prove are lies the minute you post them. Reread the thread lib! I have other posters on here backing up what I say. Who do you have?
I have everyone who reads these threads and knows you are the idiot even the village doesn't love.

You can't even hold up your end of the discussion, yet you call me names. How juvenile!

Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11, and Trump was just shaking their hands and wearing their gold. How pissed must you be? Oh right, you're another Daddy's girl and daddy can do no wrong.

Saudi Arabia was responsible? I could have sworn that Al Qaeda was responsible.
It's been proven that Saudi Arabia helped finance the operation

No, it was proven that people FROM Saudi Arabia helped finance the operation.

There is a difference.

BTW, most people think Osama Bin Laden was Saudi because he was born there, yet his family was from Yemen.
You couldn't be splitting hairs any more than you are now.
You can get paid to spin like that.

No spin. Facts. Those are something you are completely unfamiliar with.

I would say that with 11 out of the 17 active judges in that court being appointed by either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama...that would constitute "heavily left"! What talking heads were ignorant enough to claim otherwise?
You should recount there slick. Only nine (9) judges on that court were appointed by Clinton and Obama and eight (8) judges were appointed by Reagan and Bush. The decision on the Muslim ban was 10 to 3 to block the Orange Ones EO. That is an ACTUAL imbalance of ONE(1) rather than yours of six (6). I guess you're to lame to even tally the number of judges appointed by whom. It really sucks to be that damn mentally and intellectually challenged.

I said I hadn't bothered to count the judges affiliations up, and NOT that I wouldn't, shit for brains, but your lie inspired me to do just that. I'm old enough to know the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story, dummy, and experienced enough not to fall for either!

Judges of the Fourth Circuit, since 1801
Date of Commission
Fullname
State
Appointed by President
07/29/2014
Pamela A. Harris
MD
Obama
04/17/2012
Stephanie D. Thacker
WV
Obama
10/05/2011
Henry F. Floyd
SC
Obama
12/22/2010
Albert Diaz
NC
Obama
08/10/2010
James A. Wynn, Jr.
NC
Obama
03/09/2010
Barbara M. Keenan
VA
Obama
11/10/2009
Andre M. Davis
MD
Obama
07/01/2008
G. Steven Agee
VA
Bush, G.W.
08/15/2003
Allyson K. Duncan
NC
Bush, G.W.
11/26/2002
Dennis W. Shedd
SC
Bush, G.W.
07/25/2001
Roger L. Gregory
VA
Bush, G.W.
10/09/1998
Robert B. King
WV
Clinton
10/01/1998
William B. Traxler, Jr.
SC
Clinton
06/16/1994
Diana Gribbon Motz
MD
Clinton
10/01/1993
M. Blane Michael
WV
Clinton
03/02/1992
Karen J. Williams
SC
Bush, G.H.W

You don't count very well, TC. I'll stand by my figure of 11 appointed by Clinton and Obama.
My counting is fine, shit for brains! On that list of eleven (11) you wrongfully included one (1) who was appointed by Bush 43 <G. Steven Agee -2003> and one appointed by Bush 41 <Karen J. Williams - 1992>! Besides, Karen Williams retired from the Court in 2009, dimwit. That brings the total back down to nine (9) Judges on the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals who were appointed by Clinton and Obama.

Did you think you could get that horseshit off the ground and in the air, shit for brains! Due diligence is a good tool to employ. Stand by your figures, asshole, and look the idiot if you wish.

Here is the up to date status of the Judges on the Court, fool, from the Court's link and not Wikipedia or wherever below for your dumb ass to review, and anyone else who might be interested.

~~ Judges of the Court ~~

Snowflakes fucking suck at math. It must be that common core bullshit.

Here is a word problem for Snowflakes.

If there are 1,800,000,000 MUSLIMS on Earth and a proposed travel ban to the UNITED STATES will NOT affect over 1,600,000,000 MUSLIMS, is it a MUSLIM BAN?

Snowflakes fucking suck at math. It must be that common core bullshit.

Here is a word problem for Snowflakes.

If there are 1,800,000,000 MUSLIMS on Earth and a proposed travel ban to the UNITED STATES will NOT affect over 1,600,000,000 MUSLIMS, is it a MUSLIM BAN?
It's a trial balloon Muslim ban. That is what the courts have found as well and, it's unconstitutional.

Saudi Arabia was responsible? I could have sworn that Al Qaeda was responsible.

There is a difference.

BTW, most people think Osama Bin Laden was Saudi because he was born there, yet his family was from Yemen.

The only facts you deal in are what you already believe to be true, which never is.

There is a difference.

The only facts you deal in are what you already believe to be true, which never is.

I am tired of dealing with you. Take your loser ass elsewhere and let the adults carry on the conversation.

Goodbye and good riddance!

There is a difference.

I am tired of dealing with you. Take your loser ass elsewhere and let the adults carry on the conversation.

If you don't like what I post, Mr. Cranky Pants can't deal in Facts, don't read it.

And finding an adult here would be like finding a unicorn. You certainly are nothing at all like one.

Last edited:

If you don't like what I post, Mr. Cranky Pants can't deal in Facts, don't read it.

And finding an adult would be like finding a unicorn. You certainly are nothing at all like one.

You have been proven wrong several times in this thread alone. Refresh your memory and read it again.

The next time you have a thought, let it go! It will die of loneliness if you don't!

And finding an adult would be like finding a unicorn. You certainly are nothing at all like one.

You have been proven wrong several times in this thread alone. Refresh your memory and read it again.

The next time you have a thought, let it go! It will die of loneliness if you don't!
Here's what a man would do after what you said - he'd STFU.

I would say that with 11 out of the 17 active judges in that court being appointed by either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama...that would constitute "heavily left"! What talking heads were ignorant enough to claim otherwise?
You should recount there slick. Only nine (9) judges on that court were appointed by Clinton and Obama and eight (8) judges were appointed by Reagan and Bush. The decision on the Muslim ban was 10 to 3 to block the Orange Ones EO. That is an ACTUAL imbalance of ONE(1) rather than yours of six (6). I guess you're to lame to even tally the number of judges appointed by whom. It really sucks to be that damn mentally and intellectually challenged.

I said I hadn't bothered to count the judges affiliations up, and NOT that I wouldn't, shit for brains, but your lie inspired me to do just that. I'm old enough to know the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story, dummy, and experienced enough not to fall for either!

Judges of the Fourth Circuit, since 1801
Date of Commission
Fullname
State
Appointed by President
07/29/2014
Pamela A. Harris
MD
Obama
04/17/2012
Stephanie D. Thacker
WV
Obama
10/05/2011
Henry F. Floyd
SC
Obama
12/22/2010
Albert Diaz
NC
Obama
08/10/2010
James A. Wynn, Jr.
NC
Obama
03/09/2010
Barbara M. Keenan
VA
Obama
11/10/2009
Andre M. Davis
MD
Obama
07/01/2008
G. Steven Agee
VA
Bush, G.W.
08/15/2003
Allyson K. Duncan
NC
Bush, G.W.
11/26/2002
Dennis W. Shedd
SC
Bush, G.W.
07/25/2001
Roger L. Gregory
VA
Bush, G.W.
10/09/1998
Robert B. King
WV
Clinton
10/01/1998
William B. Traxler, Jr.
SC
Clinton
06/16/1994
Diana Gribbon Motz
MD
Clinton
10/01/1993
M. Blane Michael
WV
Clinton
03/02/1992
Karen J. Williams
SC
Bush, G.H.W

You don't count very well, TC. I'll stand by my figure of 11 appointed by Clinton and Obama.
My counting is fine, shit for brains! On that list of eleven (11) you wrongfully included one (1) who was appointed by Bush 43 <G. Steven Agee -2003> and one appointed by Bush 41 <Karen J. Williams - 1992>! Besides, Karen Williams retired from the Court in 2009, dimwit. That brings the total back down to nine (9) Judges on the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals who were appointed by Clinton and Obama.

Did you think you could get that horseshit off the ground and in the air, shit for brains! Due diligence is a good tool to employ. Stand by your figures, asshole, and look the idiot if you wish.

Here is the up to date status of the Judges on the Court, fool, from the Court's link and not Wikipedia or wherever below for your dumb ass to review, and anyone else who might be interested.

~~ Judges of the Court ~~

That was pulled directly from the Court's link. You'll find it under Historical Listing of Judges by Commission Date.

You can tell this court has it shit together because their lists don't match on the same web site.

So let's see...you've got 17 judges.

Hamilton, Shedd, Duncan and Agee are listed as being nominated by the two Bush's.

Wilkinson and Niemayer are listed as being nominated by Reagan.

Gregory, Motz, Traxler and King are listed as being nominated by Clinton.

Harris, Davis, Thacker, Keenan, Wynn, Diaz and Floyd are listed as being nominated by Obama.

Let's do the math...

4+2=6 judges nominated by Republicans.

4+7= 11 judges nominated by Democrats.

I'm still seeing 11 judges and I'm still standing by my numbers which aren't pulled from Wikipedia but from the 4th Circuit's website.

Forum List

Back