4th Circuit Appeals Court Continues Halt of Muslim Ban

"WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW!"

That is NOT a call to murder police, according to snowflakes.

Trump issuing a travel ban from 6 countries that the USA has officially named state sponsors of terrorism is a MUSLIM ban...although over 1.6 BILLION Muslims worldwide are not affected by the temporary travel ban.

Snowflake logic is pretzel logic.
Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11, and Trump was just shaking their hands and wearing their gold. How pissed must you be? Oh right, you're another Daddy's girl and daddy can do no wrong.

Saudi Arabia was responsible? I could have sworn that Al Qaeda was responsible.
It's been proven that Saudi Arabia helped finance the operation
Not to mention, Saudis were flying the fucking planes but hey, why would that matter to Captain Clueless here? He knows all - according to him.

So, if a terrorist from Canada had been flying it, you would support blaming the entire nation of Canada?

What a maroon!

Trump issuing a travel ban from 6 countries that the USA has officially named state sponsors of terrorism is a MUSLIM ban...although over 1.6 BILLION Muslims worldwide are not affected by the temporary travel ban.

Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11, and Trump was just shaking their hands and wearing their gold. How pissed must you be? Oh right, you're another Daddy's girl and daddy can do no wrong.

Not to mention, Saudis were flying the fucking planes but hey, why would that matter to Captain Clueless here? He knows all - according to him.

So, if a terrorist from Canada had been flying it, you would support blaming the entire nation of Canada?

What a maroon!
Did Canada pay for 9-11? Oh right, that was Saudi Arabia. My bad.

The Constitution was not intended to be read between the lines. That is your problem. You cannot cite where it says the ban is unconstitutional because it doesn't exist!
You can neither establish nor ban a religion. See - the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights.
No where in that bill is a religion being banned. Why are you making this up?
It doesn't have to say it outright. It's obvious, to me and the courts.
You said it's a muslim ban. Prove it.

Because what it really is, is banning people from countries linked to terrorism and that are sponsoring terrorism. The only problem I have with this bill is that Saudi Arabia wasn't on it. If Saudi Arabia were on the bill as well, it'd be perfect.
What, no Iraq? On Indonesia? No Qatar? No Jordan? How about, Russia?

And I don't have to "prove it" as the courts already have. Trump might have gotten away with it, if he and his minions had shut the fuck up.

Hey snowflake! Iraq was on the original list. Those countries have the abilities and resources to screen their people. The others do not. THAT is the difference.

You can neither establish nor ban a religion. See - the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

Because what it really is, is banning people from countries linked to terrorism and that are sponsoring terrorism. The only problem I have with this bill is that Saudi Arabia wasn't on it. If Saudi Arabia were on the bill as well, it'd be perfect.

And I don't have to "prove it" as the courts already have. Trump might have gotten away with it, if he and his minions had shut the fuck up.

Hey snowflake! Iraq was on the original list. Those countries have the abilities and resources to screen their people. The others do not. THAT is the difference.
We have the ability to screen who comes here, dummy, and we do.

Hey libs! Just imagine the political fallout that will be deposited on your heads if a recent refugee who is an ISIS radical comes into this country and pulls off a major terrorist attack. Is that hard to imagine?
Yes, because the ones who might be able to pull off a major attack - are already here.
Just because the prior leftist president admitted terrorists into the country doesn't mean we should continue that dangerous practice. Trump was elected to stop the democrat insanity, not keep it up.

It is a Muslim ban, even though it's not called that. That is the finding of the courts who, like me, can read between the lines.

The Constitution was not intended to be read between the lines. That is your problem. You cannot cite where it says the ban is unconstitutional because it doesn't exist!

No, it is made up by liberal airheads on the bench and their sycophantic liberals who worship their mistakes.
You are a true moron. I'm surprised you can pee without pissing your pants (but I'm not betting on it).

No, it was proven that people FROM Saudi Arabia helped finance the operation.

There is a difference.

BTW, most people think Osama Bin Laden was Saudi because he was born there, yet his family was from Yemen.

Don't fuck up their bullshit narrative with facts!

this was headed for the Supreme Court from minute 1.

the rest of this is inconsequential..

Hey libs! Just imagine the political fallout that will be deposited on your heads if a recent refugee who is an ISIS radical comes into this country and pulls off a major terrorist attack. Is that hard to imagine?
Yes, because the ones who might be able to pull off a major attack - are already here.
Just because the prior leftist president admitted terrorists into the country doesn't mean we should continue that dangerous practice. Trump was elected to stop the democrat insanity, not keep it up.
Terrorism is a tactic, not a person. What you want is ban on all Muslims, and you don't even fucking live here.

What a maroon!
Did Canada pay for 9-11? Oh right, that was Saudi Arabia. My bad.

Reading problems popping up again? Reread the thread.

There is a difference.

BTW, most people think Osama Bin Laden was Saudi because he was born there, yet his family was from Yemen.
You couldn't be splitting hairs any more than you are now.

He doesn't deal in facts. And Iraq got dropped because - oh shit, we are fighting with them and that means the general in charge can't even drop by (to visit his family who lives here!).

No, it is made up by liberal airheads on the bench and their sycophantic liberals who worship their mistakes.
You are a true moron. I'm surprised you can pee without pissing your pants (but I'm not betting on it).

You haven't been able to answer a single question I have asked, yet you claim I am the moron?

Kettle - Pot - Black

There is a difference.

You couldn't be splitting hairs any more than you are now.
You can get paid to spin like that.

You haven't been able to answer a single question I have asked, yet you claim I am the moron?

Kettle - Pot - Black
You don't ask questions, you make pronouncements, like most. I ask questions (sometimes) and they are never answered.

He doesn't deal in facts. And Iraq got dropped because - oh shit, we are fighting with them and that means the general in charge can't even drop by (to visit his family who lives here!).

It actually had to do with translators for our troops, but you always choose the lie over the truth.

Exactly who is this general are you referring to? Another liberal fabrication on your part?

We have the ability to screen who comes here, dummy, and we do.

Not from those countries because they have no stable government functioning.

Kettle - Pot - Black
You don't ask questions, you make pronouncements, like most. I ask questions (sometimes) and they are never answered.

You have failed to answer any questions and make pronouncements that I prove are lies the minute you post them. Reread the thread lib! I have other posters on here backing up what I say. Who do you have?

It actually had to do with translators for our troops, but you always choose the lie over the truth.

Exactly who is this general are you referring to? Another liberal fabrication on your part?
I don't remember the man's name nor do I care to look it up. Unlike you, I have no need to lie.

Forum List

Back