46 Democrat Senators voted against the judicial nomination of Clarence Thomas to the SCOTUS, was it racism?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The left of course always immediately throws down the race card the moment someone of color is criticized for ANY reason.
As predicted the left is screaming their heads off that it's racism that's SOLELY responsible for the grilling of Ketanji Brown Jackson. So tell us, was it racism that was at the heart when 46 white Democrat Senators attempted as Thomas famously called a “high-tech lynching"?

THE THOMAS CONFIRMATION

THE THOMAS CONFIRMATION; How the Senators Voted on Thomas​

The left of course always immediately throws down the race card the moment someone of color is criticized for ANY reason.
As predicted the left is screaming their heads off that it's racism that's SOLELY responsible for the grilling of Ketanji Brown Jackson. So tell us, was it racism that was at the heart when 46 white Democrat Senators attempted as Thomas famously called a “high-tech lynching"?

THE THOMAS CONFIRMATION

NO. That was not racism, but, if 46 Republicans senators vote against Jackson, that IS racism.

THE THOMAS CONFIRMATION

Maybe they saw the crazy white nut he was married to and that concerned them. So not racism.

THE THOMAS CONFIRMATION

No, he was an uncle Tom as portrayed by that Samuel Jackson character in Django.

Hollywood has all of the distinctions portrayed for us.

In other words, Clarence Thomas is actually a white person.

46 Democrat Senators voted against the judicial nomination of Clarence Thomas to the SCOTUS, was it racism?​

Wasn't racism, he was a sexual predator. See: Anita Hill

Yes, Thomas was a sexual predator who should never have been confirmed. I partially blame Biden for that because he never called the remaining women who were waiting to testify against Thomas after Anita Hill. Thomas' "high-tech lynching" comment scared the hell out of Biden. Biden choked. He folded. To this day I consider that one of the worst things Biden has ever done. I watched it all on live TV.

Yes, Thomas was a sexual predator who should never have been confirmed. I partially blame Biden for that because he never called the remaining women who were waiting to testify against Thomas after Anita Hill. Thomas' "high-tech lynching" comment scared the hell out of Biden. Biden choked. He folded. To this day I consider that one of the worst things Biden has ever done. I watched it all on live TV.
Enough about Biden and his son.

Racism? No. It was discrimination because they didn't want a black man, they wanted a black woman.

They only cared about the right skin color and right gender. The right person for the job, even if they were black didn't matter to them. It always was about a black woman and nothing else.

And and a distant third was she had to be a black woman democrat as well. No way in hell they would let a black woman Republican in their.

So. Black, democrat, woman. No exceptions.

That stupid comment earned you a permanent ignore. Bye...
Just means I'm right and you got nothing to say about it. Like all Dems. It's probably more healthy for you to ignore reality. Fine by me. I hope you recover.

Forum List

Back