Biden Poll Says Biden Sucks.

It's at least encouraging to know that a president responsible for another war, is low on popularity.

And with Biden, it's only a proxy war in which *no American soldiers are dying.

Does this translate into Americans' dissatisfaction with their war?

That can't make any sense and especially for a proxy war!

Interesting question though; does Biden's lack of approval translate to Trump approval?

*except mercenaries.

It's at least encouraging to know that a president responsible for another war, is low on popularity.

Interesting question though; does Biden's lack of approval translate to Trump approval?

*except mercenaries.
The disapproval has everything to do with costs. Something that was exacerbated by the Putin invasion, but had been happening since Biden's China buddies released Covid. All of which is really a result of our reliance on China for manufacturing. Something that is 20+ years too old.

As long as gas is over $4.00 a gallon and there's continued pain at the grocery store Tater's and the dem's numbers will be underwater.....It's the economy stupid....Nobody much cares about Little and Great Russians fighting each other and they are caring less with each passing day.

We are missing our call my friend!

How is that you ask?

We should PROMOTE Mac as much as possible, lol.

Why?

Because we on the conservative side, have the Libertarian party to deal with, and all they do is siphon off votes from us. It is more than obvious, that if not for the Libertarian party, they would vote in excess of 80% with the gop, not that they would like it, but that is the breakdown. (may I suggest that they actually try and change a predominant party that can win, into their way of thinking?)

Now Mac, has another party trying to get on the board. A party who will steal from the Far Leftists. I suggest, we help him! Why not-)

Let us all proclaim he is BRILLIANT, then the new Messiah, and help Leftists move there. My take is------->addition through subtraction-)

People like Mac, are the BIGGEST part of the problem. Instead of trying to exert their influence on local people who COULD convert the big 2 that can actually win, they go off in their own little enclave, waste their votes, and think they are doing a noble thing.

QUESTION------------> If there is NOT enough of them to put pressure locally for either of the big 2 to change locally, what are their prospects to win, even locally?!?!?!?!?!?! Is he to busy posting to get really involved? Is he lazy? Is he willing to give up the possibility to win on an idea? Is he really someone that should be considered a leader? And if he is a leader, are his tactics reasonable?

These people are idealists, not REALISTS! I am not going to claim they are lazy, but it isn't that hard......believe it or not..............to take over leadership locally of either of the big 2, then go from there.

Maybe Mac and friends believe there is not enough time now to convert one of the big 2. Sadly, if that is their take, I might agree with that, and it is sad to say, in his defense. But, if they believe that, a new party coming out has LESS of a chance than he and his friends trying to take over an older one!

Mac is meme, he has nothing but an IDEA, and while you may consider it great, he has no chance to institute any of it. He has no power of the vote, since he votes for people who have 0% chance to win, unless he throws his own people under the bus and votes for one of the big 2, and that in itself should tell you something about where HE KNOWS power really is.

I liked Mac, but as of now, he is the BIGGEST phony-E- Baloney on this site! If his ideas are wonderful, so be it, but his ability to make them happen do not exist; at least in their current form. I expected better from him, and while I am sure he does not care what I think, he has screwed the pooch.

Carry on Mac, and please keep recruiting Leftists to a platform that can not win anywhere. If you let me, I will help you!

New Poll from NBC says Biden sucks even more than he used to. Which really means Democrats suck even more than they used to. SIAP.

Biden's job approval falls to lowest level of his presidency amid war and inflation fears

I've noticed since Biden and the democrats took over Karma has been out in full swing. Karma is real. Every single thing the D's warned would happen under Trump have actually come true - under Biden.

If you go back in history and look, when Democrats are less than plus 4 or 5, they lose in the midterms. You would think what I just posted in that 1st sentence must be inaccurate, but it is true, and NOT an anomaly.

Now we are talking 2; not PLUS 2, but MINUS 2! That is a 6 or 7 point swing from where they actually start losing seats. Due to gerrymandering by both political party's, we now have many less contested seats in the House by design. By different accounts, the new contested seat number is somewhere between 70 and 80. With these numbers currently, if the Democrats hold 5 to 7% of the contested seats, they will consider it a better night than they thought they were going to have, lol.

As long as gas is over $4.00 a gallon and there's continued pain at the grocery store Tater's and the dem's numbers will be underwater.....It's the economy stupid....Nobody much cares about Little and Great Russians fighting each other and they are caring less with each passing day.

They should if they have any semblance of common sense!!

Why, there is shit all they can do about it. Barring a Coup d’état we have over two more years of that geriatric POS and it's minions to put up with.

Many are joining the ranks of the criminal. More drilled gas tanks, more stolen cars and carjacks, more store theft and robbery, more burglaries.
Welcome to a 'Clockwork Orange' brought to us by Bi- Dung's inflationary spiral!!

I love how you guys question the polls depending on who is president. Conveniently, all the negative polls under Trump were “fake”. Now of course they can be trusted. Am I surprised by this childish, pathetic hypocrisy? Not at all.
The poll was from NBC ffs, the mouthpiece of the Democrat party.

*except mercenaries.
this disapproval is with everything, not just his failures with Putin

A delivery pizza, cable T.V. and a cell phone . As long as those three things remain, the majority of Americans will be "snug as a bug in a rug", no matter what the rest of the world is going through. Delete any of those three things (let alone all three) and we will all be living in a very much different world.

Forum List

Back