44 Percent of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Lost Their Babies

Calm down everybody! This guy claims he only saw 1% births with problems, or the women had no problem giving birth to 99% of their babies; so don't worry about that clinical trial data.
Who cares about a study of 100 people who probably had pre-existing health issues.
BTW, at least 30% of my community consists of MDs.

Wow, could you imagine if that was remotely true?
If you cant trust those good people at American Greatness who can you trust ?
iu

If you click on the link for the analysis study that's in your propaganda article, And READ IT....the study SAYS NO SUCH THING!

YOUR ARTICLE, is simply a bull shit lie!!! Not even remotely close to reality on pregnancy outcomes.
These whacko websites all follow the same pattern. Lots of word salad in the main article nd links to other whack job sites full of gaphs and unsupported nonsense.

You have to admire the industry.

I just scammed through some of the 3600 page report and found several "abortion spontaneous" effects.
Weird.

These whacko websites all follow the same pattern. Lots of word salad in the main article nd links to other whack job sites full of gaphs and unsupported nonsense.

You have to admire the industry.
Whose more whacko? The people making money off of the right wing fuck stains on message boards like this or the dickless wonders who actually believe quote and believe them?

Sorry, there is no way that is accurate. Someone is playing with data, the risk for the company, agencies, government and even media is far too high fro 44% to be accurate.
Nope....it's accurate....Discovered by Naomi Wolf and her team of document sifters.

If you click on the link for the analysis study that's in your propaganda article, And READ IT....the study SAYS NO SUCH THING!

YOUR ARTICLE, is simply a bull shit lie!!! Not even remotely close to reality on pregnancy outcomes.
The link to the adverse events data is right here..... Forty-Four Percent of the Pregnancies in a Pfizer Study Ended in Miscarriages. Pfizer Misleadingly Reclassified Them - DailyClout

Get ready for a dose of that "reality" thingy, buttercup.

But the article in the op link, linked to the study of Pfizer..... And the op article said their analysis came from their experts analysing Pfizer data which was finally released with law suits....?
The link is in the piece I linked, it's to the Moderna adverse reactions....PDF file.....While the statement that it's Pfizer may be in error, the data isn't.

That study was used to approve the substance. If you’re going to attack the validity of the study, then the substance should never have been approved period.
Eh!
The results are nonsense.
I'm on an international Jewish Facebook group; if anything was going wrong at birth I would know it.
Of course that also means I know when LibTards are spreading false news.

Eh!
The results are nonsense.
I'm on an international Jewish Facebook group; if anything was going wrong at birth I would know it.
Of course that also means I know when LibTards are spreading false news.
You think that the Israeli gubmint is any less interested in covering up their fuck-ups than any other?

The docs -which they tried to keep under seal for 75 years- are all at this link....PDF file...Read them for yourself...

You think that the Israeli gubmint is any less interested in covering up their fuck-ups than any other?

The docs -which they tried to keep under seal for 75 years- are all at this link....PDF file...Read them for yourself...

My group is not Israeli centric, it's Jewish centric and no group has more babies and wants mazal tovs more than Jews.

Forum List

Back