40,155 Dead White People

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, NOW per capita numbers are OK? Gotcha.
Per Capita has nothing to do with this. I said what I did because per capita is always the excuse used to deny.

Are you the one who reported me for threatening you? Are you afraid of me?
Try posting on the thread topic. Because the only thing I would fear is the language I would use in response to your garbage.

Try posting on the thread topic. Because the only thing I would fear is the language I would use in response to your garbage.
All these new -- persons -- who have come into this race relations forum just recently: are you and your ilkies trying to shut down USMB? That's what it looks like you are trying on.

At this point -- 3 or 4 posts and STILL haven't even responded to the topic. If you dont LIKE the topic, pick another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these new -- persons -- who have come into this race relations forum just recently: are you and your ilkies trying to shut down USMB? That's what it looks like you are trying on.

I don't think he is trying to shut it down.

He has always been allowed to run roughshod on this forum, and works with certain mods to make sure the hatred of white people continues to flow here.

Making this forum zone 1 wasn't done so much to lessen the racism here but to give the mods a tool for removing the opposition to it.

DONT EVER drop into a Zone1 thread to whine about not being able to bait and flame people.

Are you actually comparing white suicide rates against black on black murder rates? Or are you just posting unclearly again for some reason?
White overdoses are considered suicide. Black overdoses are accidental. That said, blacks are 12.4% of the population. If 40,000 of them committed suicide a year, piled on top of the murder rate and the abortion rate, they would be well on their way to extinction.

Get real numbers.

I don't think he is trying to shut it down.

He has always been allowed to run roughshod on this forum, and works with certain mods to make sure the hatred of white people continues to flow here.

Making this forum zone 1 wasn't done so much to lessen the racism here but to give the mods a tool for removing the opposition to it.
Huh.

It's certainly a bad place, and lately very fraught.

No, a lot of blacks don't. The numbers are in the OP. 40,000 whites, 3,500 blacks. A lot of white suicides are suicides, there is nothing questionable. Stop making excuses.

There are 4 times the number of whites than blacks in America. That 40,000 becomes 10,000. STILL high, but WHAT YEAR was that? Because suicide and mental issues went up considerably during covid. And whites were losing more businesses in the 2020 rioting than blacks. Something that can REALLY depress you.

Per Capita has nothing to do with this. I said what I did because per capita is always the excuse used to deny.

No. you can not compare the actions of ANY 2 groups of people or things without "Per capita" or as it's actually called "Normalizing" by the NUMBER of those people or things. Basic statistics man.

You can get some insight out of ABSOLUTE numbers. But if you're COMPARING groups -- that's the way it's done. And it's NOT "racist".

Lemme give ya an example. # of blacks killed by police in recent years is FAR less then the # of whites. Does that mean blacks have nothing to complain about? I dunno -- YOU GOTTA NORMALIZE TO MAKE THAT COMPARISON.

I can find all kinds of stats that need EXPLANATION and definitions to really understand.

Strike-Thrus are now our friend. Content not mysteriously deleted, it's up with mod notes on WHY it should have been deleted. For those of you who NEVER even commented on this thread, yet continued to post -- This forum is and will be civil discussion. If you cant do that -- stay out.

And if you dont like the thread starter or their material -- ignore it. Too many people ignore it -- it wont be worth the trouble to post. That's the free market system. supply/demand/choices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back