4 stabbed in church- Time we ban knives

Clearly, we should ban choirs from singing in churches.

CaféAuLait;7162590 said:

So this guy was screaming "fake preacher" but stabbed Choir members and did not belong to the church.

I wonder what he motive was? :confused:

Sometimes nuts are just plain nuts.

True, very true. More often than not. I feel though if this had been at a different religious institution instead of Christian 'hate crime' would have been the first thing we heard.

Everyone survived.

If it was a gun, they'd all be dead.

That is complete and utter nonsense. In a conceal carry area, the following is just as likely:

A citizen with a gun stopped a knife wielding man as he began stabbing people Thursday evening at the downtown Salt Lake City Smith's store.

Police say the suspect purchased a knife inside the store and then turned it into a weapon. Smith's employee Dorothy Espinoza says, "He pulled it out and stood outside the Smiths in the foyer. And just started stabbing people and yelling you killed my people. You killed my people."

Espinoza says, the knife wielding man seriously injured two people. "There is blood all over. One got stabbed in the stomach and got stabbed in the head and held his hands and got stabbed all over the arms."

Then, before the suspect could find another victim - a citizen with a gun stopped the madness. "A guy pulled gun on him and told him to drop his weapon or he would shoot him. So, he dropped his weapon and the people from Smith's grabbed him."...

Gun carrying man ends stabbing spree at Salt Lake grocery store - ABC4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News

Why even discuss banning anything, you wingnuts don't even want background checks.

White House Correspondents' Dinner host Conan O'Brien wasted no time ripping into the National Rifle Association's Wayne LaPierre during Saturday night's event.

"Here's a fun fact about tonight's food-- everything you ate was personally shot by Wayne LaPierre," O'Brien joked of the NRA executive. "Don't worry, it was during a home invasion. The fish came in through the window."

O'Brien continued: "Incidentally, you may not know this, but Wayne LaPierre is merely the executive vice president of the NRA. Which begs the question, how freaking crazy do you have to be to be the actual president of the NRA? He's not even at the top."

Everyone survived.

False assumption...

The skill or ability of the attacked determines that.. I can kill just as easily with a knife as I can with a firearm.... My one brother cannot hit the broad side of a barn with a rifle or handgun, but he can still easily cause damage enough to kill efficiently with a blade

Why even discuss banning anything, you wingnuts don't even want background checks.

White House Correspondents' Dinner host Conan O'Brien wasted no time ripping into the National Rifle Association's Wayne LaPierre during Saturday night's event.

"Here's a fun fact about tonight's food-- everything you ate was personally shot by Wayne LaPierre," O'Brien joked of the NRA executive. "Don't worry, it was during a home invasion. The fish came in through the window."

O'Brien continued: "Incidentally, you may not know this, but Wayne LaPierre is merely the executive vice president of the NRA. Which begs the question, how freaking crazy do you have to be to be the actual president of the NRA? He's not even at the top."

We have background checks...

And don't come back with the already debunked gunshow loophole myth... that tactic is just pitiful

More disinformation from Sarah G. What many conservatives do not want is a giant federal database to track law-abiding citizens' behavior. The Feds can't even connect the dots when Russia provides info on a suspected terrorist in the making. They aren't going to prevent criminals from getting guns with such a database, but they will prevent citizens who may have taken medication at some point in their lives from doing so.

And don't come back with the already debunked gunshow loophole myth... that tactic is just pitiful

Why do you wingnuts lie about background checks? Most of your lies have been debunked.

Everyone survived.

That is complete and utter nonsense. In a conceal carry area, the following is just as likely:

A citizen with a gun stopped a knife wielding man as he began stabbing people Thursday evening at the downtown Salt Lake City Smith's store.

Police say the suspect purchased a knife inside the store and then turned it into a weapon. Smith's employee Dorothy Espinoza says, "He pulled it out and stood outside the Smiths in the foyer. And just started stabbing people and yelling you killed my people. You killed my people."

Espinoza says, the knife wielding man seriously injured two people. "There is blood all over. One got stabbed in the stomach and got stabbed in the head and held his hands and got stabbed all over the arms."

Then, before the suspect could find another victim - a citizen with a gun stopped the madness. "A guy pulled gun on him and told him to drop his weapon or he would shoot him. So, he dropped his weapon and the people from Smith's grabbed him."...

Gun carrying man ends stabbing spree at Salt Lake grocery store - ABC4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News
Nobody died in your story either.

If the perp had a gun instead of a knife, there would have been deaths.

Why do you wingnuts lie about background checks? Most of your lies have been debunked.

We do have background checks..

All vendors at gun shows must conduct background checks..

You sir, are lying as always

Everyone survived.

Nobody died in your story either.

If the perp had a gun instead of a knife, there would have been deaths.

Again with the false assumption

Everyone survived.

False assumption...

The skill or ability of the attacked determines that.. I can kill just as easily with a knife as I can with a firearm.... My one brother cannot hit the broad side of a barn with a rifle or handgun, but he can still easily cause damage enough to kill efficiently with a blade

It's much easier to run from a knife wielder.

Forum List

Back