4 stabbed in church- Time we ban knives

Why even discuss banning anything, you wingnuts don't even want background checks.

White House Correspondents' Dinner host Conan O'Brien wasted no time ripping into the National Rifle Association's Wayne LaPierre during Saturday night's event.

"Here's a fun fact about tonight's food-- everything you ate was personally shot by Wayne LaPierre," O'Brien joked of the NRA executive. "Don't worry, it was during a home invasion. The fish came in through the window."

O'Brien continued: "Incidentally, you may not know this, but Wayne LaPierre is merely the executive vice president of the NRA. Which begs the question, how freaking crazy do you have to be to be the actual president of the NRA? He's not even at the top."

How about locking up people who need them????

It is a truth universally acknowledged that people who post links for which they have neither the courtesy nor the intellectual heft to provide an explanation as to their relevance, merely demonstrate the bankruptcy of their opinions.

Just sayin'.

If the link "title" doesn't stir any interest - I doubt posting any content would. I've read these links, and their supporting links, and they contain good information - just not information wingnuts want to see or hear.

One link is from the Daily Beast, the other from Media Matters. The last one is from the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (hence the acronym "csgv".) That's all the explanation I need. You are far from honest, these links are a slap to any intellectual's face, and you sir are disgraceful.

Lakhota thinks ej dionne is objective

It is a truth universally acknowledged that people who post links for which they have neither the courtesy nor the intellectual heft to provide an explanation as to their relevance, merely demonstrate the bankruptcy of their opinions.

Just sayin'.

If the link "title" doesn't stir any interest - I doubt posting any content would. I've read these links, and their supporting links, and they contain good information - just not information wingnuts want to see or hear.

You claim they contain good information, but have no ability to explain what it is.

:clap2:

Facts and truth speak for themselves.

You claim they contain good information, but have no ability to explain what it is.

:clap2:

Facts and truth speak for themselves.

I agree, let me know when you post some

Media matter and other winger links...

Oh... that seals the deal :rolleyes:

Nah... I'll stick with the actual laws... and the fact that those vendors at the gun shows have to and do run the very same background checks at the show that they do at their home store...

Seriously, Dave, get a grip.

Unfortunately, current federal law requires criminal background checks only for guns sold through licensed firearm dealers, which account for just 60% of all gun sales in the United States. A loophole in the law allows individuals not “engaged in the business” of selling firearms to sell guns without a license—and without processing any paperwork. That means that two out of every five guns sold in the United States change hands without a background check.

Though commonly referred to as the “Gun Show Loophole,” the “private sales” described above include guns sold at gun shows, through classified newspaper ads, the Internet, and between individuals virtually anywhere.

Gun Show Loophole - Coalition to Stop Gun Violence

And you counter with another activist group

Forum List

Back