4 out of 50 most dangerous cities are in the U.S., guess which party runs them?

The question is...Which came first, the abject poverty or the Democrats?

The Democrats. Most urban cities were relatively safe places to live until LBJ brought us the modern day welfare state.

Bullshit.

Cities (everywhere) condense people together, and that makes for more crime. Always has, always will.

Of course, but middle class every day people also lived in those neighborhoods. Today they're ghettos you can't even walk around in during the day.

Some may be, sure. That has to do with urban decay, economics and changing times, not with political parties.

The OP exercises a classic post hoc association fallacy. The most dangerous cities are run by "Democrats", that's probably confirmable with statistics. But the same statistics will show that the safest cities are also run by "Democrats". The richest cities are "run by Democrats" and the poorest cities are "run by Democrats". The most desirable cities -- "Democrats". Least desirable -- "Democrats".

Cities with the most consonants in their name;
Cities founded in years divisible by 11;
Cities sitting on rivers;
Cities not sitting on rivers;
Whatever you want. Cities are run by Democrats. Cherrypicking some aspect that you think is gonna put points up on your partisan hack scoreboard is freaking juvenile.

OP must think he's posting to a bunch of children. :dunno:

Last edited:

The Democrats. Most urban cities were relatively safe places to live until LBJ brought us the modern day welfare state.

Bullshit.

Cities (everywhere) condense people together, and that makes for more crime. Always has, always will.

Of course, but middle class every day people also lived in those neighborhoods. Today they're ghettos you can't even walk around in during the day.

Some may be, sure. That has to do with urban decay, economics and changing times, not with political parties.

The OP exercises a classic post hoc association fallacy. The most dangerous cities are run by "Democrats", that's probably confirmable with statistics. But the same statistics will show that the safest cities are also run by "Democrats". The richest cities are "run by Democrats" and the poorest cities are "run by Democrats". The most desirable cities -- "Democrats". Least desirable -- "Democrats".

Whatever you want.

You forgot shit holes. 100% Dem

Bullshit.

Whatever you want.

You forgot shit holes. 100% Dem

I "forgot" nothing.

"Shit holes" -- Democratic (Ferguson notwithstanding)
Shagri Las -- Democratic
Everything In Between -- Democratic

Happy to see salient points still fly blissfully over your head.

It's like going on the internet whining that cities are run by "humans". Well ---- no shit.

I saw this on thegunfeed.com...and followed the link.....of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 4 are in the United States....and all 4 of them have been run by democrats for decades....

World's 50 most violent cities revealed, and 21 of them are in Brazil

But the list doesn't just include Latin America, with U.S. cities St Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans also featuring.

Yet we shit more than enough money down the drain to rebuild those cities from the ground up countless times on waging bullshit wars that accomplished nothing halfway round the world.

Bullshit.

Until Gulliani came along...and New York was cleaned up...hmmmm...I guess it had nothing to do with his policies...based on his beliefs.....

Gulliani acted unilaterally and cleaned up NYC.
A tyrant; sort of like some people are afraid Trump will be.

No...he used conservative principals about law enforcement.....and now de blasio is using liberal,principals...and the crime rate is going up......

Law enforcement is law enforcement. It doesn't have "conservative" and "liberal" "principles", Stupid. There's no such thing.

Yes there are....passing laws that let people urinate on the street is liberal, not conservative, stopping and locking up criminals and not letting them out is conservative...as has been shown by those who post here...assuming that violent sociopaths just need a "break" and are let out repeatedly is a liberal principal.......and why the inner cities keep having so much gun crime.

I saw this on thegunfeed.com...and followed the link.....of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 4 are in the United States....and all 4 of them have been run by democrats for decades....

[...]
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Answering the question calls for asking another: Would you expect impoverished people to vote Republican?

[...]

Answering the question calls for asking another: Would you expect impoverished people to vote Republican?

If they want their lives to improve...yes. Decades of voting democrat have gotten them what exactly?

But the list doesn't just include Latin America, with U.S. cities St Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans also featuring.
See what cowards the GOP are. They refuse to run the dangerous cities....

No....the dim wits in those cities have sold out the future of their children for the lies of the democrats....and after decades you would think they would have wised up to what they actually get....
When the average negro IQ is in the low eighties what can we expect?
Face it. The negro race in the US is only one rung above a 'Special Needs' group. They both need to have their hand's held from cradle to grave. That's the reality we live in.

Yes....this is a liberal policy that shows that New York has decided it liked the days before Guilianni when the city was a crime infested cesspool only safe for the rich democrats who lived in secure buildings....

City Council mulls decriminalizing quality-of-life offenses

Urinating and drinking in public would no longer be treated as crimes under a package of bills New York’s City Council will consider to ease enforcement of quality-of-life offenses that lawmakers say clog the courts and have been disproportionately enforced against minorities.

The council scheduled a Jan. 25 hearing on the proposed laws, which are supported by Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, a majority of her 50 colleagues and Police Commissioner Bill Bratton. The proposal would remove the possibility of permanent criminal records for public urination and violating park rules, mostly treating them as civil offenses, along with public drinking, littering and excessive noise.

What the twits in New York don't understand is that those breaking those quality of life offenses are the ones you really need to look at....it gives you the ability to catch actual criminals before they go on to commit even worse crimes, you know...like murder and rape and robbery........

And as the crime rate spirals out of control.....let me guess, it is the Republicans fault...

New Orleans....democrats since almost 1874.

Detroit.....1962

Baltimore...1967

St. Louis....1949

All attributable to the number one problem in the US.....Wage disparity.
So in your feeble mind if functionally illiterate negroes would be paid $15 an hour for flipping burgers everything would be fine? Check out the total fuck-up that is ongoing in Seattle asshole!

"thegunfeed.com"

lol
c_clayton_jones........lol

I said the same thing Harry. Check out the site --- it is laughable. Especially as a reference for this point.
And it's prolly where the OP gets all his drivel. We could actually lay bets on which one he posts next.

And of course twits like you lie......the link goes to a Daily Mail article......as gun grabbers you always feel the need to lie.....

[...]

B/c they don't have the collective IQs of a slice of Wonderbread to comprehend that one's life is more than fucking and fighting and stealing your fucking neighbors fucking garbage cans!
They are basically a single rung above the bonobo.
Anyone here wish to debate this scientific fact? Thought not.

"thegunfeed.com"

lol

I said the same thing Harry. Check out the site --- it is laughable. Especially as a reference for this point.
And it's prolly where the OP gets all his drivel. We could actually lay bets on which one he posts next.

And of course twits like you lie......the link goes to a Daily Mail article......as gun grabbers you always feel the need to lie.....

"Lie"?

About what? It's right there at the bottom left of this page, just as you said.

We're gonna have a contest to see how many of your other threads are right there on the same page. Kinda like a "guess how many jellybeans in the jar" contest.

Speaking of lies --- you have yet to back up your title here.

"thegunfeed.com"

lol

"Lie"?

We're gonna have a contest to see how many of your other threads are right there on the same page. Kinda like a "guess how many jellybeans in the jar" contest.

My first post twit.....says exactly what I did and then links directly to the Daily Mail story...twit...

Then of course I went and researched the 4 cities, St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans....and listed the start of democrat rule in those cities......find it....it is there...

"thegunfeed.com"

lol

"Lie"?

My first post twit.....says exactly what I did and then links directly to the Daily Mail story...twit...

Then of course I went and researched the 4 cities, St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans....and listed the start of democrat rule in those cities......find it....it is there...

...... and then proceeded to a YUUUUGE post hoc fallacy. The original source's point was Brazil. Yours was a perversion.

See post 41. There's nothing you can do about it.

"thegunfeed.com"

lol

yea but im laughing at jones pogo....the guy has 33,000 posts and has maybe 30,000 responses to what he puts up....and not one time have i ever seen him reply to someone....a post and run jerk......he is a pussy....

Forum List

Back