4 out of 50 most dangerous cities are in the U.S., guess which party runs them?

I saw this on thegunfeed.com...and followed the link.....of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 4 are in the United States....and all 4 of them have been run by democrats for decades....

[...]
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Answering the question calls for asking another: Would you expect impoverished people to vote Republican?
Absolutely. They won't climb out of the hole until the economy takes off. This is not the way to do it, I don't see how it can be ignored. They will chose to vote for the status quo only if they are convinced there is no hope, ironic as that is.

I saw this on thegunfeed.com...and followed the link.....of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 4 are in the United States....and all 4 of them have been run by democrats for decades....

[...]

Answering the question calls for asking another: Would you expect impoverished people to vote Republican?
Absolutely. They won't climb out of the hole until the economy takes off. This is not the way to do it, I don't see how it can be ignored. They will chose to vote for the status quo only if they are convinced there is no hope, ironic as that is.

That makes no sense at all. If you have no hope ...... then you don't bother to vote. Because what's the point?

Yours,
Captain Obvious

World's 50 most violent cities revealed, and 21 of them are in Brazil

But the list doesn't just include Latin America, with U.S. cities St Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans also featuring.
See what cowards the GOP are. They refuse to run the dangerous cities....

No....the dim wits in those cities have sold out the future of their children for the lies of the democrats....and after decades you would think they would have wised up to what they actually get....
When the average negro IQ is in the low eighties what can we expect?
Face it. The negro race in the US is only one rung above a 'Special Needs' group. They both need to have their hand's held from cradle to grave. That's the reality we live in.
Whites gots they welfare also...

Bullshit.

Cities (everywhere) condense people together, and that makes for more crime. Always has, always will.

Until Gulliani came along...and New York was cleaned up...hmmmm...I guess it had nothing to do with his policies...based on his beliefs.....

Gulliani acted unilaterally and cleaned up NYC.
A tyrant; sort of like some people are afraid Trump will be.

No...he used conservative principals about law enforcement.....and now de blasio is using liberal,principals...and the crime rate is going up......

Law enforcement is law enforcement. It doesn't have "conservative" and "liberal" "principles", Stupid. There's no such thing.

Yes there are....passing laws that let people urinate on the street is liberal, not conservative, stopping and locking up criminals and not letting them out is conservative...as has been shown by those who post here...assuming that violent sociopaths just need a "break" and are let out repeatedly is a liberal principal.......and why the inner cities keep having so much gun crime.
You may want to look at Kansas, Wisconsin and Okiehoma, tell me why their form of conservative government is failing....

But the list doesn't just include Latin America, with U.S. cities St Louis, Baltimore, Detroit and New Orleans also featuring.

Yes most cities are run by Dems. Dem or repub are pretty much the same on a city level.

Bullshit.

Cities (everywhere) condense people together, and that makes for more crime. Always has, always will.

Until Gulliani came along...and New York was cleaned up...hmmmm...I guess it had nothing to do with his policies...based on his beliefs.....

Gulliani acted unilaterally and cleaned up NYC.
A tyrant; sort of like some people are afraid Trump will be.

No...he used conservative principals about law enforcement.....and now de blasio is using liberal,principals...and the crime rate is going up......

Law enforcement is law enforcement. It doesn't have "conservative" and "liberal" "principles", Stupid. There's no such thing.

Yes there are....passing laws that let people urinate on the street is liberal, not conservative, stopping and locking up criminals and not letting them out is conservative...as has been shown by those who post here...assuming that violent sociopaths just need a "break" and are let out repeatedly is a liberal principal.......and why the inner cities keep having so much gun crime.
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

[...]

If they want their lives to improve...yes. Decades of voting democrat have gotten them what exactly?
Protection of their civil rights from you and most other conservatives hostile to those civil rights.

"thegunfeed.com"

lol
c_clayton_jones........lol

I said the same thing Harry. Check out the site --- it is laughable. Especially as a reference for this point.
And it's prolly where the OP gets all his drivel. We could actually lay bets on which one he posts next.

And of course twits like you lie......the link goes to a Daily Mail article......as gun grabbers you always feel the need to lie.....
An article which says nothing about 'liberals' or 'democrats,' and nothing about either being 'responsible' for a given city being 'dangerous' – that's a ridiculous lie you and others on the right contrived and attempt to propagate.

"thegunfeed.com"

lol

I said the same thing Harry. Check out the site --- it is laughable. Especially as a reference for this point.
And it's prolly where the OP gets all his drivel. We could actually lay bets on which one he posts next.

And of course twits like you lie......the link goes to a Daily Mail article......as gun grabbers you always feel the need to lie.....
An article which says nothing about 'liberals' or 'democrats,' and nothing about either being 'responsible' for a given city being 'dangerous' – that's a ridiculous lie you and others on the right contrived and attempt to propagate.
i dont believe you jones.....i think you are full of shit.....prove me wrong....

"thegunfeed.com"

lol

Cherrypicked association fallacy. Like saying, "most heroin addicts drink water; therefore drinking water leads to heroin".

"thegunfeed.com"

lol

i dont believe you jones.....i think you are full of shit.....prove me wrong....

It doesn't Harry. Its whole point is Brazil. It makes no such fallacious association; the OP made that up. And he's done it before, and he's had his fallacy called out before. And I have no doubt he'll do it again, somehow expecting it to have different results.

It doesn't Harry. Its whole point is Brazil. It makes no such fallacious association; the OP made that up. And he's done it before, and he's had his fallacy called out before. And I have no doubt he'll do it again, somehow expecting it to have different results.
how much did jones pay you to be his mouthpiece?....i want jones to actually participate here pogo....the guy will post something saying someone is full of shit but yet does back up his shit and NEVER answers anything when confronted about what he posts....the guy is a pussy,my question is....why is he here?....

Yes most cities are run by Dems. Dem or repub are pretty much the same on a city level.

This is your excuse? The democrats buy votes from the minority make that city broke as hell and you say it is the same?

God damn a city like chicago has not had a republican mayor since the 1930s.

Stupid as pogo.

how much did jones pay you to be his mouthpiece?....i want jones to actually participate here pogo....the guy will post something saying someone is full of shit but yet does back up his shit and NEVER answers anything when confronted about what he posts....the guy is a pussy,my question is....why is he here?....

Harry, I already made the same point, I believe before he got here. It's valid. And the OP does indeed have that history. I should know; I've busted him for it a dozen times.

Harry, I already made the same point, I believe before he got here. It's valid. And the OP does indeed have that history. I should know; I've busted him for it a dozen times.
im not talking about the OP.....im talking about JONES.....C_CLAYTON_JONES...AKA No_Reply_Jones....

This is your excuse? The democrats buy votes from the minority make that city broke as hell and you say it is the same?

Stupid as pogo.

And what is the difference between a dem and repub at a city level? What great big cities have a repub?

Stupid as pogo.

And what is the difference between a dem and repub at a city level? What great big cities have a repub?

New York had Rudy Guilliani after decades of democrats....and he cleaned up the city. Bloomberg followed his model...and now debalsio is ignoring it and following left wing beliefs on law enforcement......and we are going to see a big change.

Stupid as pogo.

Without looking it up I think there are like .... two. I'm thinking Cincinnati and San Diego.

It's like twelve thousand seven hundred eleventy seventeen and three-quarters..... to two.

And from that he wants to play like there's a "pattern".

Like saying "most plumbers are righthanded -- that means we'd never have any plumbing fuckups if plumbers were lefthanded". :lmao:

Stupid as pogo.

Without looking it up I think there are like .... two. I'm thinking Cincinnati and San Diego.

It's like twelve thousand seven hundred eleventy seventeen and three-quarters..... to two.

And from that he wants to play like there's a "pattern".

Like saying "most plumbers are righthanded -- that means we'd never have any plumbing fuckups if plumbers were lefthanded".

And there is....democrats hate the police, and are easy on criminals. It is their left wing thinking getting in the way of common sense.......New York will be a nice laboratory to show how this is going to work out....

What Reduced Crime in New York City

The police measure that most consistently reduces crime is the arrest rate of those involved in crime, the study finds. Felony arrest rates (except for motor vehicle thefts) rose 50 to 70 percent in the 1990s. When arrests of burglars increased 10 percent, the number of burglaries fell 2.7 to 3.2 percent. When the arrest rate of robbers rose 10 percent, the number of robberies fell 5.7 to 5.9 percent. In the case of murder, the decline was 3.9 to 4 percent; in the case of assault, 2 to 2.4 percent; and for motor vehicle theft, 5 to 5.1 percent.

The contribution of such deterrence measures (the "stick") offers more explanation for the decline in New York City crime than the improvement in the economy, the authors conclude.

Between 1990 and 1999, homicide dropped 73 percent, burglary 66 percent, assault 40 percent, robbery 67 percent, and vehicle hoists 73 percent. The authors' model manages to explain between 33 and 86 percent of those declines.

Now we have the Ferguson effect...with democrats across the country attacking their own police forces and the murder rate going up.....

And of course we have this.......

Rand Paul says income inequality is worse in cities with Democratic mayors

A reader asked us to check whether Paul’s claim about cities under Democratic and Republican mayors is correct. So we did.

We located a study by the Brookings Institution released earlier this year that ranked the top 10 and bottom 10 cities by income inequality -- and there does appear to be something to what Paul said.

Of the study’s 10 most unequal cities, nine have Democratic mayors. They are Atlanta, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, New York, Oakland, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Baltimore. Of the 10 most unequal cities, only Miami has a Republican mayor.

By contrast, seven of the 10 most equal cities have Republican mayors -- Oklahoma City; Omaha, Neb.; Fort Worth, Texas; Colorado Springs, Colo.; Mesa, Ariz.; Arlington, Texas; and Virginia Beach, Va. The other three either have a nonpartisan mayor (Raleigh, N.C., and Las Vegas) or a Democrat (Wichita, Kan.).

Forum List

Back