4 million people sign petition urging electoral college to elect Hillary

He's been president-ELECT for 5 days, and you can already tell nothing is going to change..

(What are Tuesday and Wednesdays lottery numbers)

Yep.

th

Hell yeah. Let some of the electors change their votes and then make it so Hillary wins, then we can see how Trump supporters react when the system works how it can. All those same Trump supporters that say that despite how many votes each candidate got, the Electoral College worked just like it was supposed to. Well those same Electors in the Electoral College don't have to follow the majority vote. So if they switch and Hillary is elected instead, shouldn't they just accept it like they want HRC supporters to?

Hell I don't want HRC to win, but it would be interesting to have something so crazy happen within my lifetime, and maybe, just maybe it would b e the event needed to finally clean out Washington through an actual uprising.
Dumb post. Overthrowing the election results isn't how it works. We've seen how the right reacts. We are disappointed but soldier on.

All this reminds me of the liberal about 10 years ago frothing over about Bush and revolution. I asked him which side he thought was better equipped. He didn't bring it up again.

I don't care who is better equipped. My main goal in this election, which was a major reason why I supported Sanders, was to see major change in Washington. Trump preached this as part of his campaign, but it is already obvious this isn't going to happen. Washington needs major change. Serious change. An event like something as rare as Electors changing their votes to determine the outcome of the election would be just that type of event. The ends justifies the means here.
Seriously that would only cause a shooting solution. I'm sure that is not the change you are looking for.

The ends justifies the means. Nothing worth changing was ever solved without some bloodshed. America did not become free from England without a revolution. The everyday citizen will never get what they deserve from rich and powerful in this country without the same thing.

If libs wpuld like to work to change the law, go for it. In the meantime, Trump is President of the United States.

Will you or will you libs NOT do what you demanded from Conservatives - accept the results of the election?!

Grow a pair.

Will you or will you libs NOT do what you demanded from Conservatives - accept the results of the election?!

Accepting the results of the election is perfectly fine....as I have......BUT, stopping the criticism should NEVER be acceptable.....You're in for some major attacks from the left.

Hell yeah. Let some of the electors change their votes and then make it so Hillary wins, then we can see how Trump supporters react when the system works how it can. All those same Trump supporters that say that despite how many votes each candidate got, the Electoral College worked just like it was supposed to. Well those same Electors in the Electoral College don't have to follow the majority vote. So if they switch and Hillary is elected instead, shouldn't they just accept it like they want HRC supporters to?

Hell I don't want HRC to win, but it would be interesting to have something so crazy happen within my lifetime, and maybe, just maybe it would b e the event needed to finally clean out Washington through an actual uprising.
All he'll would break loose and Washington would surely never be the same.

Accepting the results of the election is perfectly fine....as I have......BUT, stopping the criticism should NEVER be acceptable.....You're in for some major attacks from the left.
Just as long as you seditious libtards stop calling for the overthrow of the govt, racist murder of whites, and assassination of Trump.

How about gIve the man what you demanded for Obama - a CHANCE.

Believe me, I will be one of Trump's biggest critics if he messed up.

Dumb post. Overthrowing the election results isn't how it works. We've seen how the right reacts. We are disappointed but soldier on.

All this reminds me of the liberal about 10 years ago frothing over about Bush and revolution. I asked him which side he thought was better equipped. He didn't bring it up again.

I don't care who is better equipped. My main goal in this election, which was a major reason why I supported Sanders, was to see major change in Washington. Trump preached this as part of his campaign, but it is already obvious this isn't going to happen. Washington needs major change. Serious change. An event like something as rare as Electors changing their votes to determine the outcome of the election would be just that type of event. The ends justifies the means here.
Seriously that would only cause a shooting solution. I'm sure that is not the change you are looking for.

The ends justifies the means. Nothing worth changing was ever solved without some bloodshed. America did not become free from England without a revolution. The everyday citizen will never get what they deserve from rich and powerful in this country without the same thing.
What is the same thing?

What is the same thing?

For one to b e treated fairly under the laws. Not to allow the rich and powerful to get a free pass.

Hey Lewdog how do we get Sanders Stein and all progressives pushing for change
to unite with Clinton and the millions of Soros dollars that could go into building a system
of direct representation and collective action? Why can't we organize the resources
for our own health care and prison systems reformed by running these as medical educational programs?

No problem, just stop the pouting and violence cause the process works. Stay out of my streets

Just as long as you seditious libtards stop calling for the overthrow of the govt, racist murder of whites, and assassination of Trump.

How about gIve the man what you demanded for Obama - a CHANCE.

Believe me, I will be one of Trump's biggest critics if he messed up.

Indeed.....I am actually looking forward to witnessing what a Trump administration can and will do. Based on his promises, however, I humbly predict that many of them will NOT or cannot be fulfilled, and that Trump's criticism will mostly be from his previous supporters.
By 2018, we will be able to see the populist tide possibly changing.

What is the same thing?

For one to b e treated fairly under the laws. Not to allow the rich and powerful to get a free pass.
What does that mean exactly?

Forum List

Back