3rd Vaccine dose coming

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020
this is starting in Israel and will make its way to the USA

“More than half of the current cases and two-thirds of patients in serious condition were fully vaccinated, the Health Ministry reported.”

the vaccine doesn’t seem very effective at stopping the spread. 3rd vax dose is coming. Soon the rest of the world will follow suit.

How many of you vax lovers are willing to get the 3rd shot.

“More than half of the current cases and two-thirds of patients in serious condition were fully vaccinated, the Health Ministry reported.”

the vaccine doesn’t seem very effective at stopping the spread. 3rd vax dose is coming. Soon the rest of the world will follow suit.

Because if the first 2 don't kill you.......

Because if the first 2 don't kill you.......
it will make you stronger
1627483911625.png

Since I get paid to take da shots bring them on.

The government solution to everything. If it isn't working, do more of it.

That's a whole lot of antifreeze and fake mRNA.

I'm over it....covid is in my rear view mirror....this new scare tactic is for the 22 election only....

Forum List

Back