3rd Times a Charm? Question: How have GOP/Trump acted "against" Democracy?

I've asked this many times on this forum, and no leftist can give an answer.

So be specific. The claim has been made by Democrats, the media, academia, big tech, etc.

How has Trump or Conservatives acted against Democracy?
not sure why the question when we are not a democracy but a constitutional republic,,

So be specific. The claim has been made by Democrats, the media, academia, big tech, etc.

How can that be with only 140 total messages you lying shit.

But I'll answer anyway.

Attacking the Capitol in an attempt to overturn a legal election.

The Election of Trump was the biggest FucK You to the notion of the “fundamental transformation of America”.

a form doesnt make us one,,

legally, reality and by definition we are a constitutional republic not a democracy..

so its you trying to sound smart and failed,,

Actually it does.

It makes us a democracy, but not a Democracy.

I doubt you know the difference, but I am sure you can find a 6th grader to explain it to you.

Actually it does.

It makes us a democracy, but not a Democracy.

I doubt you know the difference, but I am sure you can find a 6th grader to explain it to you.
the correct description is a constitutional republic not a democracy big d or little d,,

and since those like you want to claim democracy without being specific means youre trying to imply big D which is not true,,

In “Federalist No. 10” and “Federalist No. 51,” the seminal papers, Madison argued that a large republic with a diversity of interests capped by the separation of powers and checks and balances would help provide the solution to the ills of popular government. In a large and diverse society, populist passions are likely to dissipate, as no single group can easily dominate. If such intemperate passions come from a minority of the population, the “republican principle,” by which Madison meant majority rule, will allow the defeat of “sinister views by regular vote.”

Republicans understand that they are a minority and have been trying to subvert the rules to game the system in order to force minority rule.

Hence their insistence on calling this a Republic rather than a democracy

Forum List

Back