35% of COVID hospitalizations in UK are fully vaccinated

They won't be able to disguise this is another month. When winter comes these vaccinated sheep are really gonna start dropping.

PATHOGENIC PRIMING

Secondly, the longer the unvaxxed remain so, the less effective the vaccine for the vaccinated. Americans are letting each other down, ironically, just as Delta is about to get screwed.

Secondly, the longer the unvaxxed remain so, the less effective the vaccine for the vaccinated. Americans are letting each other down, ironically, just as Delta is about to get screwed.

Absolute hogwash. Sorry your Magic Vaccines don't work; has nothing to do with the unvaxxinated

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
For credibility, Gab.com is precisely the problem.

Facts are facts and these are facts. You are being primed by the gov to blame probably the greatest gov scandal and fail in two centuries on your fellow citizens

And, like a robot, you're falling for it

The difference is that the vaccinated patients get better and go home. The unvaccinated have a much greater chance of being intubated and dying.

65% aren't vaccinated and the unvaccinated die more often

Bullshit.

The vaccinated die much more because they die from the fraud vax....

Your side admits 12k in us alone.

Dead from your murderous fascist fraud vax that does NOTHING except murder people.

Bullshit.

The vaccinated die much more because they die from the fraud vax....

Your side admits 12k in us alone.

Dead from your murderous fascist fraud vax that does NOTHING except murder people.
I don't have a side.

Facts are facts

If the unvaccinated annoy you so much, then keep calm and quiet. Once they've all died off, then you are free to live your Utopian life with less people to negotiate.

Btw, I've had both Covid shots and I'm not bothered if anyone else chooses not to. I just have the brains to not be a dick and whinge at non-vaxxers. Their choice, live with it, stop trying to control others.

If the unvaccinated annoy you so much, then keep calm and quiet. Once they've all died off, then you are free to live your Utopian life with less people to negotiate.

Btw, I've had both Covid shots and I'm not bothered if anyone else chooses not to. I just have the brains to not be a dick and whinge at non-vaxxers. Their choice, live with it, stop trying to control others.
IDGAF if stupid people die I just wan them to know that they are stupid before they die

Well that’s not good for the American MSM.

Check out this post on Gab
Disclose.tv on Gab: ''
A. If true you're saying you are two thirds or more less likely to be hospitalized if you've had the shot.

B. 4/5 Brits are vaccinated, which means the the other 65% of hospitalizations comes.from 20% of the population.

Forum List

Back