300 Union Plumbers Spent The Weekend Installing Water Filters For Flint Residents For Free

Good for them.....
But seriously,if you found out there was a problem with your water and there was a filter available to fix it......why wouldnt it have been done already by the homeowner?

Filters won't do the job according to some.
That depends on the kind of filter they put in.

I trust plumbers know which to use.

Are you sure about that ? Would you let your children drink lead contaminated water based on the say so of a plumber????? I wouldn't.

I would have it tested after filtering before I did.

Good for them.....
But seriously,if you found out there was a problem with your water and there was a filter available to fix it......why wouldnt it have been done already by the homeowner?

Then why would the plumbers waste their time?

I never said they were wasting their time.

They obviously work or the plumbers wouldnt be wasting their time.

For free, eh? Who paid for the faucets or were they just created out of thin air like I Dream of Jeannie?
Leave it to the stupidity and ignorance of Think Regress to not even consider that factor.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Republicans call that"free stuff". They prefer "let him die".

Union pensions tanked Flint, Flint decided to buy dirty water, Union plumbers install filters.

Nice balance

???. So who's at fault here, the republican emergency managers or the unions ? It was management who approved switching to the known polluted river to save a few bucks. This is the philosophy of Reagan. Government needs to get out of the way and let the profit motive work it's miracles.

Good for them.....

Are you sure about that ? Would you let your children drink lead contaminated water based on the say so of a plumber????? I wouldn't.

That's nice that "you" possess the wherewithal to hire water quality experts to test your water, but I'm thinking a lot of the people in flint are unable to do so.

Good for them.....

That's nice that "you" possess the wherewithal to hire water quality experts to test your water, but I'm thinking a lot of the people in flint are unable to do so.

Ya Fucken Clown......
Every lib and con will be falling all over themselves to make things right.

Evil union scum up to their no good deeds. ;)

300 Union Plumbers Spent The Weekend Installing Water Filters For Flint Residents For Free

Due to the inaction of state and federal officials, thousands of people in Flint have been exposed to unsafe levels of lead in their water. Now a group of union plumbers are taking matters into their own hands. On Saturday, 300 plumbers from unions across the country descended on Flint to install new faucets and water filters for free.

"... exposed to unsafe levels of lead in their water."

Just curious... where "lead in their water" came from?

Due to the inaction of state and federal officials, thousands of people in Flint have been exposed to unsafe levels of lead in their water. Now a group of union plumbers are taking matters into their own hands. On Saturday, 300 plumbers from unions across the country descended on Flint to install new faucets and water filters for free.

From the pipes. Do you read the news or listen to it?

Ya Fucken Clown......
Every lib and con will be falling all over themselves to make things right.

So now I'm a "fucking clown" because I point out the elephant in the room?

Oh, I read the news, and that's exactly reason I am asking.

City pipes are not made of lead, so where the lead came from?

Hey ya know, if I lived in flint I'd abandon my lead water supply line in place and replace its copper.

But if the street supply line is made of lead than all I've done is waste my money.

Hey ya know, if I lived in flint I'd abandon my lead water supply line in place and replace its copper.

But if the street supply line is made of lead than all I've done is waste my money.

We're getting somewhere.

Lead did not come from the city lines, since city doesn't use lead pipes.

Now if you have lead lines in your home and old homes do have lead water lines, they're your responsibility, not city's.

Oh, I read the news, and that's exactly reason I am asking.

City pipes are not made of lead, so where the lead came from?
The untreated river water leaches lead for the pipes, which the lake water didn't do.

So you're dumb enough to take their word for it!

I'd make em prove it by digging up the lines.

Look shitstain, it's not about taking their word for it, it's common sense that you don't have. It's just not economically feasible to use lead in place of much cheaper concrete and steel. Now, that would be economics, another think you know nothing about.

Forum List

Back