300% gain for mcDonalds stock in the past 10 years!

The company has been has been squeezing their franchisees out and buying them up along with buying back their stock for a long time now, decades in fact, so tier stock is naturally higher than it would be on the market. They dump it and it drops back down.

All stocks are grossly over-valued currently, and have been for a while. Many are losing value now that the govt. raised interest rates and free money for big borrowers is going away. 70% of the domestic economy relies on consumer debt rising, and that isn't happening, so look for a recession soon, if not a depression, since wages and disposable income have fallen even more the last year. Wealth is concentrated at the top and it has run out of places to stash it, hence hyper-inflated stock prices.

I read the other day they are opening thousands of new units....

in the US!!!

lol no, they're just refurbishing old ones into carry out only. The 'new' automated one they advertise and The Coming Thing is on the same site as a regular one that closed for lack of business, not a 'new' one. I can see why they went that route there, it's right next to a high crime ghetto. Even the Waffle House franchise across the street from it had to close down due to all the 'Black Culture' thriving in the area. I drive past it on I -30 going into Fort Worth several times a week. Lines out to the street there ain't.

once i do have the money for investing, this will be my strategy. buy low in tactical companies, hold forever.
I was being seen by a black woman at McDonalds and i asked her if she was in to the McD stock? She said no. I told her back then 2017 that if she just puts 100 dollars toward that stock, she might do pretty well. Next time i saw her she was shift supervisor and doing very well.

once i do have the money for investing, this will be my strategy. buy low in tactical companies, hold forever.
I had been investing in HD stock since 1987 . The price at that time was 35 dollars a share and has split many times. Today i have over 35,000 shares.

The company has been has been squeezing their franchisees out and buying them up along with buying back their stock for a long time now, decades in fact, so tier stock is naturally higher than it would be on the market. They dump it and it drops back down.

All stocks are grossly over-valued currently, and have been for a while. Many are losing value now that the govt. raised interest rates and free money for big borrowers is going away. 70% of the domestic economy relies on consumer debt rising, and that isn't happening, so look for a recession soon, if not a depression, since wages and disposable income have fallen even more the last year. Wealth is concentrated at the top and it has run out of places to stash it, hence hyper-inflated stock prices.
Squeezing? No, buying them out, yes. The original owners of those franchises worked hard to make their place successful, but the kids, may not be as energized to get up early in the morning to make sure the day goes well. McDonalds pays good and i am sure the kids take the money.

Scroll down a lil. I got a couple thousand shares of this crap :bye1:
I know. BITCOIN !!!

I had been investing in HD stock since 1987 . The price at that time was 35 dollars a share and has split many times. Today i have over 35,000 shares.

There is a shocking number of multi-millionaires on this forum.

Weird how that happens so often on internet forums.

lol All stock gamblers on the innernetz are stock market jeenyuses who average 10,000% returns every year. Nobody ever loses their ass, like most do in the long run.

Squeezing? No, buying them out, yes. The original owners of those franchises worked hard to make their place successful, but the kids, may not be as energized to get up early in the morning to make sure the day goes well. McDonalds pays good and i am sure the kids take the money.

They're in the real estate business, and could care less about fast food; their fries taste like the cardboard fry holder they serve them in, and thier turnover in employees is as as high as any other sweatshop operation.

lol All stock gamblers on the innernetz are stock market jeenyuses who average 10,000% returns every year. Nobody ever loses their ass, like most do in the long run.
I would tell you to fuck off and die, because i am not one of the brilliant stock market buyer and seller. Most people dont know the stock dividend tax rates so do not get the benefits like those in Congress and Senate and people like Buffet. Have been buying stock for over 46 years now, mostly dividend paying because after the first year, the tax on those dividends is considerably lower. But if you day trade, you reset the tax rate over and over never moving into the qualified category, instead of using the tax loophole over years.

Data source: IRS.
2023 QUALIFIED DIVIDEND TAX RATEFOR SINGLE TAXPAYERSFOR MARRIED COUPLES FILING JOINTLYFOR HEADS OF HOUSEHOLD
0%Up to $44,625Up to $89,250Up to $59,750
15%$44,625-$492,300$89,250-$553,850$59,750-$523,050
20%More than $492,300More than $553,850More than $523,050

They're in the real estate business, and could care less about fast food; their fries taste like the cardboard fry holder they serve them in, and thier turnover in employees is as as high as any other sweatshop operation.
McDonalds was never meant to be a full time job, unless you were in management. It was minimum wage for teens who needed cash, or retirees, so they could get out of the house and supplement their income. Part time was the standard hours. But when the Democrats made it harder to work, by increasing taxes on everyone, then some people couldnt get out of the rut of minimum wage.

McDonalds was never meant to be a full time job,

Too bad they are now, thanks to out-sourcing and criminal illegal immigration; over 85% of job creation th elast 30 years is service industry crap jobs. So you can go fuck off and die if you're too ignorant and dishonest to acknowledge real life. The GOP's standard tax whining is just more rubbish, and isn't going to win them elections. They have a tough time beating airhead crooks like Biden and AOC and illmar the Toad.

And it wasn't all Democrats; the Peanut Gallery can go back and start with the Reagan era mergers all the way up to now and see the concentration of banking and industrial categories all taken over by the financial sector. Only morons keep sniveling about those poor billionaires having to pay a little bit in taxes and peddling idiot shit like those ridiculous 'FAir Tax' scams, so you and the other parasites can gamble on the markets risk free thanks to limited liability scams.

The fact is the stock market does not reflect the real economy, it just bleeds it dry and then a few peckerheads get on the innernutz and babble about their chump change gains they made sitting on theirs asses making lucky guesses and crying over minimum wage laws and unions. Pathetic. Automate some more jobs and off-shore some more and see where that leads, dumbasses.

McDonald's isn't exactly on the rise or going to be a great earner anytime soon. The time for that was 50+ years ago.

Too bad they are now, thanks to out-sourcing and criminal illegal immigration; over 85% of job creation th elast 30 years is service industry crap jobs. So you can go fuck off and die if you're too ignorant and dishonest to acknowledge real life. The GOP's standard tax whining is just more rubbish, and isn't going to win them elections. They have a tough time beating airhead crooks like Biden and AOC and illmar the Toad.

And it wasn't all Democrats; the Peanut Gallery can go back and start with the Reagan era mergers all the way up to now and see the concentration of banking and industrial categories all taken over by the financial sector. Only morons keep sniveling about those poor billionaires having to pay a little bit in taxes and peddling idiot shit like those ridiculous 'FAir Tax' scams, so you and the other parasites can gamble on the markets risk free thanks to limited liability scams.

The fact is the stock market does not reflect the real economy, it just bleeds it dry and then a few peckerheads get on the innernutz and babble about their chump change gains they made sitting on theirs asses making lucky guesses and crying over minimum wage laws and unions. Pathetic. Automate some more jobs and off-shore some more and see where that leads, dumbasses.
Out sourcing due to high taxes and regulations, thanks to the Democrat/Marxist push to put shitfucks like you permanently on minimum wages, all in the name of equity. No wonder Obama was able to steal right out from under you, and you never bat an eye.

Forum List

Back