3 Year Old Battles Covid

I wish her and her parents all the best and pray for the little one's recovery. Anyone who will use her illness to push a narrative is, in a word, evil.

dude did it ever cross your mind that some children over decades have developed breathing problems at that age sometimes and the MSM media is using it to rule it as covid for fear mongering to get children to take the vaccine? I have a friend who lost his brother over 30 years ago when he was about that age 3 or 4.He was fine when born and then we was 3 or 4 he developed breathing problems and died. any other year in years past it would be correctly called as it was for my friends brother back then,just born with the problem to emerge when he became 3 0r 4 years old.

Last edited:
We wish this toddler well. 99.99 or maybe just 98.9279 % of Americans aren't affected by covid19. No huge surge in deaths, this isn't a huge ginormous EPIDEMIC. WE, the people WE get vaccinated, WE wear masks and yet we still can spread the virus. Its even possible (shh) that the vaccination causes mutations. Shhh, the CDC and facts, I wish they would get their act together.

Forum List

Back